P31 Microbes & Si28

• Thread starter MoGanja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MoGanja

MoGanja

Was wondering if anyone has ever experimented with either of these before, would love to hear some feedback on how grows went with them, and if it’s really worth the price

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
After reading on those I doubt it. I would be skeptical of any company that's not forth coming with labels, sources, and analysis. Specially for the price. Money doesnt make stuff grow better.

The P31 microbes are for amended soil grows. If you are using nutrients it wont matter. Most P sources in nutrients use the orthophosphate form, which is plant available. Now it prob works and is prob a micro inoculat. Is it any better then 300 others? No idea. Does it use other microbes? Again no idea they are fixated on the P stuff with it. P is prob one of the lesser used nutes in cannabis compared to K, Ca, N and even a case for S, and Mg. Makes sense tho since P is one of those harder nutes to have available in soil specially with high clay content. Edit: for that price without a guaranteed analysis hell naw. Looks like they are taking the approach "it's expensive cause it's so good" Oregon did the testing of a lot of microbe products on the market a few years ago and a lot of the label claims were way overblown and not accurate. If you look around you can find it. It can help steer you to good products.

The Si28 looks to be the same as Facilitator or OSA28. Insanely overpriced silica that claims the world but doesn't perform. Not to mention with no labels or analysis to look at forget it. Just colorful labels. If you want a good read of Si and the claims and labels http://customhydronutrients.com/page_2.html to have a better understanding on it. Then check the price of some of that stuff on the list.

Now I haven't used these, so there is that, but I never would. Sorry to be a debbie downer just being real. If anything maybe an argument for P31 but not the silica.

MoGanja

MoGanja

Really appreciate the feedback, I like to experiment with different things, I’m glad I didn’t impulse buy these items. I’ve been trying to find other things to use to see they would improve my grow as everyone always is, I’ve also heard about this Soil Conditioner called FishSh!t and it’s pricey, I will have to do some research on it but I wanted to check out other nutrient lines because I’ve only tried BioCanna and it works great, I just want to know how others compare

MoGanja

MoGanja

After reading on those I doubt it. I would be skeptical of any company that's not forth coming with labels, sources, and analysis. Specially for the price. Money doesnt make stuff grow better.

The P31 microbes are for amended soil grows. If you are using nutrients it wont matter. Most P sources in nutrients use the orthophosphate form, which is plant available. Now it prob works and is prob a micro inoculat. Is it any better then 300 others? No idea. Does it use other microbes? Again no idea they are fixated on the P stuff with it. P is prob one of the lesser used nutes in cannabis compared to K, Ca, N and even a case for S, and Mg. Makes sense tho since P is one of those harder nutes to have available in soil specially with high clay content. Edit: for that price without a guaranteed analysis hell naw. Looks like they are taking the approach "it's expensive cause it's so good" Oregon did the testing of a lot of microbe products on the market a few years ago and a lot of the label claims were way overblown and not accurate. If you look around you can find it. It can help steer you to good products.

The Si28 looks to be the same as Facilitator or OSA28. Insanely overpriced silica that claims the world but doesn't perform. Not to mention with no labels or analysis to look at forget it. Just colorful labels. If you want a good read of Si and the claims and labels http://customhydronutrients.com/page_2.html to have a better understanding on it. Then check the price of some of that stuff on the list.

Now I haven't used these, so there is that, but I never would. Sorry to be a debbie downer just being real. If anything maybe an argument for P31 but not the silica.

Really appreciate the feedback, I like to experiment with different things, I’m glad I didn’t impulse buy these items. I’ve been trying to find other things to use to see they would improve my grow as everyone always is, I’ve also heard about this Soil Conditioner called FishSh!t and it’s pricey, I will have to do some research on it but I wanted to check out other nutrient lines because I’ve only tried BioCanna and it works great, I just want to know how others compare

B

Bubs_buds

Hey! i know this is an old post, but just wanted to give some background into the company, and why this product isnt as "flashy" as other products. Both products are made by one women, residing in Rhode Island, and has an extsensive degree in chemistry, not marketing. The products are best used in tandum, and as although I am still collecting my own data in the search for a good silica and microb combo, I've heard fellow growers who used and compared it to other brands like power si and mammoth p. As far as numbers, the creator claims it can increase nutrient uptake by up to 30%.

Has anyone been able to get good results? Just curious

Top Bottom