PA medical weed is not real weed.

• Thread starter weed420420420420420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

I dont know if everybody kinda knows this already but yea.
They dont sell anything that they feel might affect people's driving.
In other words it's all just cbd weed.
Thats why there's nothing recognizable on the menu. Only kiddy candy names but certainly not zkittles or wedding crashers.
Thats why the origins themselves are a secret.
They are charging 60 bucks for cbd weed.
Also the jars are smelling much different the second and third time I crack them. I think they are even spraying somthing to make it smell like dank for a half minute.
Just about EVERYTHING is a late hermaphrodite.
The scene is fully swamped by enforcement of halfass genetics.
I guarantee nothing I buy tests what it says on the label...

Grobogen1victim

Grobogen1victim

Hey bud, nyc is the same. Except dispensary charge around $47- $70 for 3.5g of cbd stuff but they clainmm it to be real cannibiswith thc.

There won't be a big thread on this but I feel you bro 💯 . Only recommendation is to 1, water cure your bud.

Or 2. To just grow your own, let it grow in a window inside , something light.

Psa for anyone in pa and nyc, Anyone consuming cannibis from dispensary or street, needs to be careful. The stuff that's out now is toxic. Or has to be missed with tabbaco because it can't be smoke regularly because it's soo damn harsh.

Grobogen1victim

Grobogen1victim

Also the jars are smelling much different the second and third time I crack them. I think they are even spraying somthing to make it smell like dank for a half minute.
Just about EVERYTHING is a late hermaphrodite.
I mentioned this to several people they didnt even realize it, how the f does the same herb smells 90 % different the 2nd time you smell and 98% different ( bland,flat ) the 3rd time you smell it the smell is all but gone. They are just spraying this shit with terpene sauce at the streets as well as the dispensaries. 👨‍🔬

Latest posts

Top Bottom