Pace Of Legalization And New Innovation

• Thread starter Ty Palmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ty Palmer

Ty Palmer

Gay marriage was "impossible" at the federal level, until it wasn't.

Ty Palmer

Ty Palmer

What did y'all think of the Bubbleman narrated story we posted? Dig his approach?

fatawa

fatawa

I gotta b honest here....wile my dream(and probably everyones on this site)is to grow legal and as freely as i want..im n an illegal state.well tech legal but not set in stone..idk i want it legal...i do pretty fucking good as far as prices n my area..im just under 100k a yr..idt making anything legal will help that..we all got kids and i dnt c where i benefit?i kno what im doing is tech illegal,but i was aware of those consequences b4 i startd..idc if im legal if i cant support my kids...

fatawa

fatawa

If i cant support my babies who givs a fuck if im n jail too??least thats the way i c it..change will not come without money i can dig that...u.s. government can b persuaded in any direction with cash.idt coming to a farmers site will raise enough doe...hell i complain wen my a/c goes out...lmao.can i really afford the govt vote?

indicabush

indicabush

Change will nonetheless happen. Political scientists tell us so, but how? Through crisis. Toppling walls of the status quo will not be enough to change a deviant culture that is terminally cynical.

Our culture is strong, but our democracy is broken. It can not be fixed by this reform or that reform. Failure is now embedded in this subculture that is devoid of individual responsibility.

Here's a novel idea; remove the current bureaucratic model and replace it with individual responsibility and accountability. New rules, and a transformation of how public choices are made.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm sure ty Palmer is tied into the mj industry somehow,their goal is to break the barrier and be able to ship across state lines legally to enrich themselves,thats when the real money steps in.The problem with the Canna industry is they are the same as politicians,they will say anything to get your vote but after they have it they will turn on home grows as that is their biggest competition,we've seen it over and over again.Money is the ultimate corrupter and Canna industry is NOT your friend if you grow your own.
AMEN! I pussy-footed around saying that, and I applaud you for not!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I am the former Dir. of Ops. for StickyGuide.com, but have no other interests in the cannabis industry beyond my own site, discussed here. :) I just love cannabis and want it available for folks who do not grow. Growers, keep growing. :)
I just see you as a person who wants to make money off the new big thing.... A little history for you... for about 75 yrs its been illegal and we never needed a white shirt to help us then, and honestly we are not much interested in buying what your selling now.. The other thing that might have slipped your mind, did you think a whole site of growers was really gonna turn over money and their info to somebody... I cant imagine how much of a raise you would get at the FBI for that.. What you figure? Then there is the rogue agents that do their own thing, I mean just ask ‎Ross William Ulbricht‎...... Ya I think me and my homies are gonna have to pass on your offer, but hey, KEEP SWINGING.....

Ty Palmer

Ty Palmer

Site is free for all visitors. Nobody need give their real name, or any name at all to help. A simple Push of a Button, and you are on your way in 20 seconds. I stand firmly against prohibition and am pushing for immediate change. Do you support prohibition?

indicabush

indicabush

Prohibition is a fact of life, therefore I support it:smoking:

indicabush

indicabush

We can do better than jamming people up for cannabis.

"Public Benefit Corporation"......For my fellow Farmers this is just another way of using you to make money for shareholders. So every time you push that button a share holder benefits....bottom line Dollars.

Ty Palmer

Ty Palmer

The public benefit is a better society where we do not arrest people for marijuana, as we do not for alcohol except for extreme cases. There is a better way.

indicabush

indicabush

The public benefit is a better society where we do not arrest people for marijuana, as we do not for alcohol except for extreme cases. There is a better way.

If that was the case then being a "Non-Profit Corporation" would have worked just as well; for the "public benefit" and a "better society" is that in your charter?

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

I just see you as a person who wants to make money off the new big thing....

THIS. I was sorta hoping my post would prevent a troll feed. Shit like this... I can smell it from a distance any more. We have many of this sort in the west. Folks that think clever is better than good, that the weak are meat, and the strong do eat.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

THIS. I was sorta hoping my post would prevent a troll feed. Shit like this... I can smell it from a distance any more. We have many of this sort in the west. Folks that think clever is better than good, that the weak are meat, and the strong do eat.
Lol I never been much into buying snake oil off of some smooth talking white shirts...
Paw, I think they trying to steal our goat.....

Top Bottom