Pakistan Chitral Kush

• Thread starter merlin123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

merlin123

Anybody know anything about this strain or where to get seeds?

D

DOE-DOE

I don't know anything about that strain, but I do know Beanho has those seeds up on Hempdepot.

C

cannabill

merlin123- I've seen Purple Chitral Kush seeds on Breedbay/the seeds sale side under Breeder's Choice Seeds- hope this helps you. ~ Bill

M

merlin123

Thanks for the info. When you go to breedbay you get directed to Cannaseur. Anybody know if this is a reputable seedbank? Hempdepot has them also but in F2.

L

LongFlight

Anybody know anything about this strain or where to get seeds?

Pakistan Citral Kush is a slightly selected landrace from Ace Seed Co. All the seeds of PCK in pure form that will be sold by Ace have already been sold.

I don't know anything about that strain, but I do know Beanho has those seeds up on Hempdepot.

Beanho has PCK F2s and to my knowledge are the only ones currently available in pure form. This has been available for a bit now.

Cannabiogen uses a PCK female or male in their Sandstorm also. That is semi-regularly available.

Thanks for the info. When you go to breedbay you get directed to Cannaseur. Anybody know if this is a reputable seedbank? Hempdepot has them also but in F2.

Breedbay has a lot of reputable breeders and many familiar faces over there also, so I would assume they are a reputable bank. I asked this myself, but have not been able to find any reviews for the last year... Plenty of good reviews from 2009 on down though.

Good luck in your search. If you search hard enough you will find a thread where straight up BARNEY PURPLE hash was made with this shit.

M

merlin123

Thanks for the kind replys. I found some Beanho seeds at Hempdepot in Canada. Looking forward to trying them out.

alexdubbeat

alexdubbeat

Anybody know if this is a reputable seedbank?
i have great experience with Cannaseur and they gives you a LOT of great freebies :)
Pakistan Citral Kush is a slightly selected landrace from Ace Seed Co.
PCK is pure inbred line from Charlie Garcia(cannabiogen). ACE as sister company offers those seeds too...
Beanho has PCK F2s and to my knowledge are the only ones currently available in pure form.
Beanho sells only hybrids with PCK and it can`t be F2 `cause this is PURE landrace indica and not a F1 hybrid...
best vibes :rasta:

G

Green Supreme

Breeders Choice includes Quiejo as Hothouseflowers. Be careful. Peace GS

L

LongFlight

Alex

How would that generation be correctly referred to as? P2? Beanho has tons of PCK crosses and i seem to remember PCK x PCK too...

M

merlin123

Under the Beanho name is Purple Kush. When you click on it you get a description that says PCK x PCK. Wouldn't this be F'2s?

E

enzyme

Under the Beanho name is Purple Kush. When you click on it you get a description that says PCK x PCK. Wouldn't this be F'2s?

Well, not F2's because they're not from a hybrid cross, but they ARE pure Purple Pakistani Chitral Kush seeds, which is what everybody seems to be looking for. Beanho's got some wicked crosses with the PCK, too - including some crosses using genetics you can't really find anymore, like Blockhead.

Stolen from Wikipedia:

F1 hybrid is a term used in genetics and selective breeding. F1 stands for Filial 1, the first filial generation seeds/plants or animal offspring resulting from a cross mating of distinctly different parental types.[1] The term is sometimes written with a subscript, as F1 hybrid.[2][3] The offspring of distinctly different parental types produce a new, uniform variety with specific characteristics from either or both parents. In fish breeding, those parents frequently are two closely related fish species, while in plant and animal genetics those parents usually are two inbred lines. Mules are F1 hybrids between horse and donkey.

F2 hybrid

While an F2 hybrid, the result of self or cross pollination of an F1, does not have the consistency of the F1 hybrid, it may retain some desirable traits and can be produced more cheaply as no intervention in the pollination is required. Some seed companies offer F2 seed, particularly in bedding plants where consistency is not as critical.

forman

forman

Check out cannabiogen site under femmed seeds they have PCK for sale. Haven't checked today but last week they were still in stock. Also beware on another site a US grower ordred through canna., and there seems to be somekind of hold on spainish mail to the US. This is what I read so I don't know how true it is

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey funk have you seen these plants? I have heard for a few sources that hey are not very vigorous, being a landrace indica. Cannabiogen and ACE have both stated that. And also they are not a sure thing in the color department. That being said I am going to purchase a pack from Beanho and probably a fem pack from Cannabiogen. These will both be used for breeding.

S

Skunkenstein

I purchased the PckxPck from Beanho. The seeds are small and Dark and all Looked very viable.I initially Germinated 6 with 100% success.I ended up with 3boys 3girls and kept the best Female due to space limitations..the other girls went to a Friend.Initial Growth is slow, but very solid and robust.These plants have fat dark green leafs and huge Stems.I topped at the 4th node to promote some Branching and just ended up with a 'Twin Tower'..This plant has Minimal side branching.Laterals Finally showed up, late in Veg..then I took several cuttings.This plant is now 1 week into 12/12 w/the rest of My girls, and has caught up and even exceeded some Heighth-wise.This is definately a single Cola dominant plant.Im hoping for some Crazy coloring Later on..we'll See...I've got 14 more seeds Left and I also Have the BlockheadxPck aswell! These are 20 count seedpacks, so I would consider them a great deal for the Money.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey Skunkenstein please keep us posted on the progress. I am getting those seeds sooner rather than later. They are going to be crossed with so much junk! Good to hear about Beenho. Makes me a little giddy! The price is right on those too.

Peace

kasperian

kasperian

Stunning work,Thats a plant id love the chance to grow looks a magnificent strain.are they resistant to pest i wonder ?? thanks guys

S

Skunkenstein

No Problem HomeBrew..Maybe even try to post some Pics when the time is right.The PCK'S and The Blockhead crosses just Jumped off the Page..So I needed Em Like another Hole in the Head,HaHa,..So Far they are Extremly Healthy and Strong Looking.The stems are the size of Garden Hoses,Hell, the Leaf Stems are Huge too..Noticing Just a subtle Dark purple/Black on the Big-Fan Leaf ridges only 2 weeks into the Flip..Kinda Excited bout that! This plant will not be a huge Yielder by any Means, due too the Main Frame structure! I think we'll be Looking at close Bud structure to the Main stem..and Hopefully some solid Density.This is the Only plant that I've Grown that Rivals Northern Lights in Stem size and Overall Solid structure.Has not shown a single Nute Deficiency,Lush Green and Perky ..I'm not Babying this Plant whatsoever..She will either ''Fit into my Schedule, or She wont''! Plants that Don't play well, usually don't Stay Around..HaHa! She's Bangin on all 8 cylinders So Far.!!

homebrew420

homebrew420

great to hear Skunk. May just have to pick up a pack of that cross too.

Peace

Top Bottom