*Papa Kush's FIRST GROW Diary*

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

Wassup Farm. Im new here on thc, and new to growing. I have been involved in cannabis for over 6 years, but had not yet had the opportunity to put my own grow together. This is my first attempt. Right now the plants are in the final week of veg and i should be starting them on 12/12 on Friday. I'm running a 1000w HPS and my room is approx. 8x8. Anyway, here's the first shot i took of my room a couple days ago. I'll start updating it every couple of days with new shots as soon as I start flowering...
http://img.invalid.com/albums/v309/zanoshano/0526092145.jpg
Strains include:
-Grapefruit Kush
-Hindu Kush
-Purple Kush
-O.G. Kush
-Purple Dragon
-BlueBerry
-TrainWreck
-Grapefruit Diesel
...just wanted to get some variety in there for my 1st grow. If I have success i'll probably go after some more sought after cuts.:harvest:

215 COMPLIANT

sdgrower

sdgrower

Welcome to the farm Papa Kush.

Nice line-up you got there. Everyone looks great.

Cheers!
:animbong:

P

Papa_kush

Nice. How long is your veg Period?

I got the purple dragons first, they're the bushiest in the pic, they've been vegging for a week and a half. They were huge when i got em. Got the O.G's at the same time they're a little lengthier as usual. Everything else was added about 6 days ago as good sized clones. Start flowering on fri or sat...or sun, we'll see:smiley_joint:

T

tophmaster

good job o'mac glad to see u started this shit up finally. ill be pullin up a chair for this one for sure. love the variety u need some kush though son haha.
:smiley_joint:

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I got the purple dragons first, they're the bushiest in the pic, they've been vegging for a week and a half. They were huge when i got em. Got the O.G's at the same time they're a little lengthier as usual. Everything else was added about 6 days ago as good sized clones. Start flowering on fri or sat...or sun, we'll see:smiley_joint:

Cool. Man I wish i was there with my scissors. haha prune the hell out of them, hit it with N and watch em grow again. :damnhippie:

Snip snip, drip drip, Presto. :devil

P

Papa_kush

I have a question. My new clones are now about 6-8" inches and been vegin about a week while the purple dragon and OG's are about 1.5 ft. If I trigger the flowering cycle now, will the new clones (mostly kush's) catch up to the others or will it result in a smaller yield?

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

I have a question. My new clones are now about 6-8" inches and been vegin about a week while the purple dragon and OG's are about 1.5 ft. If I trigger the flowering cycle now, will the new clones (mostly kush's) catch up to the others or will it result in a smaller yield?

they will not catch up.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Im a big fan of the grapefruit as well nice to see your variety.

M

med.botany

yo pk..nice line up of strains..can't wait to see more photos
good luck on this grow

stay green

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Papa Kush!!

Welcome to the farm! You are gettin' started the right way, bro'! Your clones look healthy and what a lineup! potluvr

darksideX

darksideX

:damnhippie:
wassup papa kush...u got a very nice lineup runnin' here:)
all the best bro!

P

Papa_kush

^^^Thanks for all the love guys...When the lights kicks on at 6:00 it will officially be day 1 of flowering! =]
I put the ones in the middle in the other room to veg out a bit more and then ill throw them in the flowering room. I'll get a pic up ASAP:passingjoint:

P

Papa_kush

Day 1 flowering

Here's an update....day 1 of flowering:smiley_joint:

0530091918 0001
P

Papa_kush

couple more...last 2 shots are of an OG and some blueberry we got going outdooor.

0530091917 0002
0530091921a
Outdoor
P

punkadc

lookin good, papa kush... im postin up for the rest of this show, too..lol:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom