papaya

• Thread starter adaptolife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
noodles

noodles

I ran papaya fems a few years ago, good to great yielders, very easy to grow, fruity earthy taste- smelled slightly of cheese(dank). I had a low yielding pheno that was as frosty as anything you'd see, wish I still had some pics. The buzz was couchlock, made me real tired-good for insomnia.

F

fingers

I heard very good things about this strain- potent and high yielding- but it takes a long time for it to finish, like 11-12 weeks. I would have grown it otherwise..........

B

BuzzyB

Is the plain Papaya good for insomnia? I am also trying to find a review on Pineapple Funk. Anyone ever heard of it? I cannot find a single review! Thanks all!:rolleyes:

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
I've done a couple of sets, an like very much, this is old thread...but to bring clarity...this is an unstable strain but if u find the purple one, sweet ,strong small trichs with a grape, and sugary taste and fox tail buds...., the green one is tall and matures faster and very smelly like baby poo and....can't put a finger on it, I crossed an accidental hawaii'n indica pollen to the papaya green... Wow..., and the purple papaya with Mikado... didn't do nothing the first round then did a cross of C99/strawberry cough... I put the two together then came purple mikapaya... Some theif got my stash but all is good tho... But overall, nirvana is well overlooked company...
Peace...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Ran papaya by nirvana a few years back along with maui waui and blue mystic.

Everything was pretty great quality, papaya would definitely be better for sog since its not branchy and forms one big cola
Taste was fruity and the smell pretty unique. Has a strong indica stone.
Great!!!
Did papaya, I thought very good for an unstable strain, sweet, strong and potent...mostly...if u get the purple one ...bless u.,..total bomb...
Peace...
cw

noodles

noodles

found the Papaya pics, these are around 6-7 years old, lot of pheno's most were enjoyable-
picture.php

picture.php

papaya.jpg

papaya3.jpg

papaya2.jpg

no idea how any Nirvana genetics are these days

grayarea

grayarea

i think my papaya pics are still up at cabana. they might of deleted me though im not sure. lol.

more fun to grow then to smoke imo. snow white had more of what i was looking for and pot of gold from flying dutch men was like 91 unleaded compared to 87 with the papaya and snow white.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

i think my papaya pics are still up at cabana. they might of deleted me though im not sure. lol.

more fun to grow then to smoke imo. snow white had more of what i was looking for and pot of gold from flying dutch men was like 91 unleaded compared to 87 with the papaya.
Pot of Gold!
That brings back memories. one of the first proper dank grows I'd ever helped trim up. I LOVED that strain.

grayarea

grayarea

yea the 'swingers' made me ditch that strain. because of the name.

its like when they are in mid break up with one person and mid makeup with another person they attack whatever either trigger is. doesn't matter if its what makes them stay together or what makes them breakup. they attack both.

if you display true love for a strain they rob you of it. if you rename it you're friends rob you of true love. if you skip that and go by sequencing u get to keep you're friends.

they get really mad when you do that and they cant do it.

taking a name like papaya is sort of a big deal. not like with gold though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom