Parasites! Send the Gurkas!

• Thread starter 7rayos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

7rayos

Hello. I've been talking to a friend who entrusted a study for his company to the Kiel Uni, and with the results he singled out this dvd and made it open for divulging reasons.

Many of you heard about this pest control through predators, but here's an opportunity to see them at work. The video's in spanish but with english subs, although visually high-entertaining.

I'll try them when i set again the indoor next february, and a Biobest man will help me monitoring it. He says more and more greenhouses are using it, and the blunt proof is that they have branches in several countries, not bad for something most people hits on sight with a shoe.

But remains the golden square metre to be properly tried. Will that be effective in our common little indoors? He assures me it's just a question of setting the right conditions from the beginning and they'll work perfectly ok. I'll try to find out, with his help, a pattern of use.

For those growing organic, i think this is a much better option than any neem, although he's also telling me that there's an investigation going on about the application of essential oils too, things like thyme and rosemary might prove useful, but that's another thing. Enjoy the video.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=uRxU15SLVho

Top Bottom