party and dinner with Jack Herer

• Thread starter shadowhawk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shadowhawk

Not sure this is ok, I tried to pm logic. Can`t till I have more posts.

Anyone in the Santa Cruz area that would like to visit and party with Jack and I are welcome. Pot luck and byob. I`ll have that Bluedream and MLB. Bring towels for hottub. All day Sat. July 26

contact me [email protected]

Peace:cool:

chuckz

chuckz

That would be so sweet if I wasn't in the UK.

Thanks for the invite anyway! I love Jack, any friend of his... ;)

T

thc4sim

Im in the UK too, sounds like it'll be a blast..

i had one of jacks double vortex pipes a few years back, i phoned and asked if i could get another and was told to deal with jacks son, i contacted him and he just said he would not ship one to me in the UK??
why i do not know??

if you could to speak with jack and ask about getting me another one of those awesome pipes over to the uk that would be great.., i just checked em out again on the site, im after 2 x 5" pipes one light colour and one dark...

just see what you can do if ya would!

Cheers!

O

ojd

what an invite

i would love to meet jack
unfortunaly im also in the uk

have fun and smoke some for me

peace

S

shadowhawk

thc4,
I know Jack will bring down some pipes. I`ll grab a few. But first U need to go through his pipe loading class. Ha,Ha. If anyone has done this, it is really fun. That pipe fully loaded got like 8 of us ripped.
peace

T

thc4sim

Yea if you pack the bowl and tamp down as jacks instructions state,
these pipes really do get you blitzd!!

Give me a shout if you get hold of some of the pipes and let me know what i owe ya, and ill get the funds over to ya!..

Have a great weekend smokeout!!

S

Subcool

Shadow will you be at Hempfest in Seattle?
We have a booth there if you do we should hook up.

Sub

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Shadow will you be at Hempfest in Seattle?
We have a booth there if you do we should hook up.

Sub

hay sub . me and bman wanna do a north america members tour , where we get to stay at your guys houses for a few days at a time . and smoke all your danks .. we are gonna smoke as much american , canadian as poss , take pics and write a book about it lol.....

what single weed event is worth booking a flight for ?

i am a bit of a prankster , i am the type to actually turn up at your house , with a knock on the door , and saying i told you i would come one day lol .... got room for all my kids to lol

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

hay sub . me and bman wanna do a north america members tour , where we get to stay at your guys houses for a few days at a time . and smoke all your danks .. we are gonna smoke as much american , canadian as poss , take pics and write a book about it lol.....

what single weed event is worth booking a flight for ?

i am a bit of a prankster , i am the type to actually turn up at your house , with a knock on the door , and saying i told you i would come one day lol .... got room for all my kids to lol

sounds like fun, small book would also be cool to document your 420 adventure

S

shadowhawk

Hey Sub
Seattle is sounding better all the time.
Ganga Baba.
U ever think about smoking all my dank, U better pack some bags and bring lots of food.:laugh:
Any hemp event U can make, is worth the ticket. imo
Peace

Top Bottom