Passionate first time grower looking for some advise.

• Thread starter Snoopdog420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snoopdog420

Im
Using a Bio365 bloom soil and have top dressed twice using gajai greens 4-4-4 and 2-8-4. It’s exactly week 7. Water ph perfect 6.5. Soil ph 6.2. I did overwater drastic during seedling/ veg.( My first grow.) Light is about 700ppfd
Temp 71-81, humidity 40-50.
5 gallon fabric pots. One of the plants definetly has nitrogen toxicity. Very green with 90 degree claw tips. This other plant looks like something completely different. I’m thinking potassium excess. It’s very hard to tell. I’m wondering if the roots are rotted due to overwatering early in the plants life so now it’s unable to uptake all nutrients properly.

Passionate first time grower looking for some advise
Passionate first time grower looking for some advise 2
Passionate first time grower looking for some advise 3
Passionate first time grower looking for some advise 4
Passionate first time grower looking for some advise 5
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
you can either do a slurry soil mixture or a run off check on your next watering to find out the ppm of soil. I think its a magnesium deff but im never right. maybe someone else can shine a light

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There is nute burn, but it also looks like Mg is/was deficient. I would keep feeding Mg (probably in the form of cal/mag) until the last three weeks or so.

S

Snoopdog420

EC was 8.0 which is crazy. I’m really surprised because I didn’t use much nutrients at all. I just flushed out the plant in the kitchen sink for about seven minutes. EC is 2.5 now and I added back some Cal Mag. Any other suggestions?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
EC was 8.0 which is crazy. I’m really surprised because I didn’t use much nutrients at all. I just flushed out the plant in the kitchen sink for about seven minutes. EC is 2.5 now and I added back some Cal Mag. Any other suggestions?
well, what was your initial watering parameters?

S

Snoopdog420

well, what was your initial watering parameters?
I was watering when what I though was dry but I think I overwatered a lot. Plants got stunted. Around week 2-5. Currently am watering every 4-5 days(when dry) gajia greens 1/2 tbs per gallon. Twice so far.

S

Snoopdog420

Just tap water m8, soil not Coco? You won't need calcium, tap water should be enough, can use Epsom salts for magnesium and sulphur, water less, less frequently, it'll be alright.

Ph between 5.8-6.3
Ty buddy I appreciate it. I was originally using one of those filters you connect to your hose but it got to cold so now I’m doing tap water, waiting 24hrs first and the water is filtered coming into the house. I’m typically doing 2ml/gallon

Observationist

Observationist

Ty buddy I appreciate it. I was originally using one of those filters you connect to your hose but it got to cold so now I’m doing tap water, waiting 24hrs first and the water is filtered coming into the house. I’m typically doing 2ml/gallon
yea, i wouldnt use extreme temps when watering, the roots wont like you. 62-72f according to google.

Latest posts

Top Bottom