Pay attention to the root zone as much as you pay attention to the leaf zone given by Kyle Kushman

• Thread starter JASONBROTHER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

i get this

(1) the temperature at night should be 10 degrees cooler than u daytime temperature that is optimal that will give best tasting flowers also what happens is yout root structure heats up so if it is constantly 85 degrees in Veg, the root sturcture heats up, the soil heats up to the same temperature as the air and roots dont like that , so it is really good to give it a little break at night to let the temperature come down, the plants will grow much faster and they will respond and your root structure will grow faster as well.

(2) 20 hours on and 4 hours off until the plant gets to the size at which you want to flower it and then you turn the lights back to 12 and 12,and they flower very very quickly so there is much stretching and you get much less intermodal spacing so you get bigger flowers that is how he grow big fat colas like that .

(3) if you like 24 hours for photo period , he suggest that only good for the first couple of weeks .

(4) draw your water ahead of time and water with room-temperature water it is very beneficial and that all leads to very good growth \

I did an experiment with a plant in Kyle methods , and I turned on the light 24 hours in the first week during germination,

In Veg period, it is 20 hours on / 4 hours off, the temperature is 26 ° when the light is on, 18-19 ° when the light is off, and the humidity is the same as the temperature, when the light is off, it is reduced to 10%.

SO FAR SO GOOD,and prepare to take photos every day to see this method

The first picture was taken on June 19,

The second picture was taken on June 21

It's a lot faster than my last run

HERE is link :

Pay attention to the root zone as much as you pay attention to the  leaf zone given by kyle ku
Pay attention to the root zone as much as you pay attention to the  leaf zone given by kyle ku 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Well put, all plants like a “off” period as that’s when they actually grow, feed etc!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom