Pbog Crosses

• Thread starter lemons
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

Has anyone finished any of these? The stardawg line seems to have redeemed the monster cookies mishap so these are looking more intriguing by the day.

lemons

lemons

Anyone? I've got the pre Soviet afghani, lemon fizz and golden goat pbog starting now. the psa seem to be the strongest of the lot so far. I'll throw a pic up tomorrow.

lemons

lemons

Psa on the left, golden goat in the middle, lemon fizz on the right (all pbog crosses). I'd like to find something worth saving from all of them but I'm hoping for a real heavy hitting indicas to keep from psa the most.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

I grew out a cut of Gsc X polar bear og its actually the picture used for the one advertised here it got taken off my instagram haha but yeah man it wasnt so bad she was sensitive to, real subtle smell but the high was good pretty good. 8/10. here some pics

20150721 150120
20150807 090650
20150807 090450
20150807 090654
lemons

lemons

@LucifDERRR That is definitely tight lookin! Care to give me some pointers as far as sensitivity goes?

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Well that cut I had was just a real light feeder, i was using synthetic nutes at the time and I gave her a dose after 5 weeks of veg and she didn't react so well, alot of the leaves clawed like crazy so the next feeds were just water same thing happened to me in the flower cycle just because I thought it wouldn't hurt to up the feed and it did so basically throughout the whole life cycle I fed at 1/4 strength but most feeds were water and some cal mag feeds. When she was dialed in she kicked ass thought I was lucky enough to be able to get her right before finishing. Good luck man and let me know if that helped of made sense haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom