Pcfarmer moving outside

• Thread starter pcfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pcfarmer

Well it´s time for a outside grow this year.
Going to try out a greenhouse grow.

I´m gonna use a greenhouse with these dimensions
Lenght 74.8inch
Width 51 inch
Hight 74,8 inch

A think i´l use these seeds:
Kandy Kush
Hindu Kush
Super skunk
Thypoon

This is my first green house grow, so please point out my shortcomings and advantages.

Here´s a pic of the greenhouse i want to use.

716003-jpg.jpg

Bless

sky high

sky high

Heya.

What do you think the advantage to using something such as this would be over simply growing in the ground/in containers/etc. "outside"?

s h

P

pcfarmer

Heya.

What do you think the advantage to using something such as this would be over simply growing in the ground/in containers/etc. "outside"?

s h

No idéa at all dude, thats why i´m gonna try both ways and see :)

blessings

sky high

sky high

It's hard to get very specific without any details of your location/climate/etc....

but unless that structure is far more beefy than the picture implies it may be more of a hinderance than a benefit. From the pics it doesn't look like it would stand up to a good rainstorm/etc., nor does it look like it could be sealed up well.

keep in mind that an enclosure in the sun is gonna heat up well above the ambient temperatures outside. I see no accomodation on that structure for ventilation or a fan....which..IMO...is gonna be a must. On the flipside....if you can't close it up well or there's no real insuating factor in the materials that comprise the structure it will cool off quickly at night and offer little to no protection from cold temps. (might help with frost, but other than that it doesn't appear to offer much protection.)

IMO....you could probably do just as well with a series of stakes in the ground covered by a good/thick peice of clear/opaque plastic that could be staked out over the plants early on in the season...then removed (or ventilated well and left on if your climate isn't too hot) and then places back over the plants for frost protection in the Fall.

Either way.....any structure that might collapse on yer ladies is one you wanna avoid...and that particular model looks a bit flimsy IMO.

good luck whatever ya decide to do

s h

P

pcfarmer

well a guess a better skip the tent and just rock on regular outdoor style :)

sky high

sky high

You can do far better by just smoking a fatty and lettin the old stoner ingenuity kick in, bro!

Just didn't want to see ya spend yer $$$ on somethin you were gonna open up and go "WTF???".

best of luck

s h

Top Bottom