PCgrowing Auto hindukush

• Thread starter pcfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pcfarmer

Time for a new grow.

This time it´s in stealthmode.

Pc growbox dimensions 50x50x20 cm (19"x19"x8")

200W CFL bulb

2 Auto hindukush

DSC00082
DSC00081
P

pcfarmer

sorry for so many replys,

well i dont no if its gonna give me much bigger yield,
From what Lowlife say´s she only grows up to about 14" so i dont no if its any idé.

Well what does you other lady´s n gentlemen think?
Is lst gonna give me mutch better yield with the fact that she only grows up to 14" tall?

blessings

jagle

jagle

wow 14inchs, do you have to use the pc case, can you not try a press or closet or something

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

A container to allow the roots to spread more would give better yield, and better quality. Try a tiny 2-plant soil bed in one of these PC case grows and you'll like the results.

lazarus718

lazarus718

pcfarmer;461011 Well what does you other lady´s n gentlemen think? Is lst gonna give me mutch better yield with the fact that she only grows up to 14" tall? blessings[/QUOTE said:
No point in LST for that small of an area other than maybe tying down your main cola if it gets too tall...yield is not going to be in your vocab with only a PC box and auto strain

P

pcfarmer

wow 14inchs, do you have to use the pc case, can you not try a press or closet or something

I have no room for that for the moment,
actully this is the only room for me at this time.
But last time i tried this box i´v got about 20g /plant so it´s ok for now,,,better with a small grow then none ^^

blessings

P

pcfarmer

I fear that you may not have enough vertical room. I'm not sure though. I hope it works out for you. Good luck man. I'll be watching

Thanks dude,,
well i´v used this pc before, only for "emergency´s" =)
for dwarf plants it´s perfect,
sadly my wife wont allow me to use our closet or any other room we have,,,not yet at least :)

But actully it´s a fun toy to play with :)

blessings

jagle

jagle

time to put the foot down with the wife and get yourself a closet haha

P

pcfarmer

i just want to plant a note and say that i´m sorry that i´v havent uploaded any more pics, i fucked up my camera but gonna get one soon.

Everything grows just fine, and are in the beginning stage so thers not mutch to se anyhow...

bless

K

KoR

I'm Watching this grow! Hope you get a new cam. I Been out of this hobby since HG420 shut down. I Was going to start an outdoor grow this year, but due to issues, i wasn't able to get started. i use to grow indoors, but i ran into some more 'issues' and i had to quit. i had to sell all my grow equipment, seeds and everything i had. The only way i'm allowed to grow is with a pc case (Raidmaxx)

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

im down for this is going to be a good one loookin good so far

P

pcfarmer

Well here are another little update.
It suposed to be about 5-6 weeks to go until harvest time.

I´m already planing what to do next,,, i´m thinking of a 2 plant scrog or something like that, any idea´s?
----
Looks like there´s a problem with uploading pics,,,be back soon with pics

bless

Top Bottom