PDawg-information needed

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ye I've seen where its Chemdog D x Hp13 and as TresDawg x Hp13. Which one is correct? Probably be poppin a pack tomorrow.
So hows she grow? Gotta prretty sturdy structure Im guessing.
I'm lookin for a short squat plant with a descent yield ..
Anyone please feel free to share pics or imformation/knowledge you have rewarding this limited cross JJ made. Thanks Farmers!
Quest

Natural

Natural

fairly certain it's HP13 x TresDawg. Plus, I've never known JJ to make any fem seeds..pretty much ever and HP13 is a clone only. I passed these up for some TresKush..when they last dopped..so no first hand experience. I remember hearing it is really nice. I bet there will be some nice plants in there..TresDawg always adds nice yield...and I hear the HP13 is on the smaller side so you should get a nice mix.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

The ah Hp13, what's her main contribution for her to a breeder to use?

Natural

Natural

greasy dank goodness..lol. I hear she got tired like the MassSuperSkunk cut. That makes her even more rare..and necessary to outcross..for preservation. JJ used her in several crosses..if that tells you anything..she must be the flame.
true grit ran those, maybe he or others with practical experience will chime in.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

greasy dank goodness..lol. I hear she got tired like the MassSuperSkunk cut. That makes her even more rare..and necessary to outcross..for preservation. JJ used her in several crosses..if that tells you anything..she must be the flame.
true grit ran those, maybe he or others with practical experience will chime in.
Right....that does say alot. Wish I could see more pics to get an idea of her structure. And yield on the real. I need to run a couple cash crop runs to get right.
Got some Starfighters that look nice,but ThWhite x GDP really stacked tight with a solid structure. Looks like shell put out some weight!

william76

william76

I
Right....that does say alot. Wish I could see more pics to get an idea of her structure. And yield on the real. I need to run a couple cash crop runs to get right.
Got some Starfighters that look nice,but ThWhite x GDP really stacked tight with a solid structure. Looks like shell put out some weight!
Is that csg,s grandaddy white?just ran it for a a good while there,dank and easy,2 phenos I had both keepers,76

true grit

true grit

I ran a couple females when they first dropped- some very nice stinky plants. One pheno was definitely better yielding, but both stunk it up nice in flower.

The larger stinkier flowering pheno dried out to nice yield and nice lime flavor. Looking back and now wanting something lime i probably shoulda kept her around. I think potency wasn't up there though.

2nd pheno was lower yielding and probably one of if not the greasiest plants ive run. Like literally greasy vs. sticky. SMell was rank like sauteed mushrooms and kinda tasted that way too. Sadly i hate sauteed mushrooms so she got chopped.

Nice smoke and bet theres some really ncie producers if you go through some.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thankyou for the info fellas. And especially True Grit. Pleasure having you stop through! About to pop some beans and can't decide which to pop! Lol.
Quest

pura

pura

Hp13 x Tresdawg.....gonna be some nice selections in those QQ! Get those going :cigar:

Carnack

Carnack

Premium Member
Supporter
Just finished running this one...pure cat piss terpenes. I pulled 86g a gallon on three test run plants...not bad.

It can be run better but I saved the cut and had a male to boot whose pollen I kept. I'll prolly hit it back to a uber-fast Afghani I have (42 day)....the resin production is sick.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Sorry to all for the lack of posts but the home life is a bit crazy right now. Seems that every time i get a fresh new start to go well, all this drama pops up...anyways...

Pdawg was a beast in my garden. thanks to the homie @Organicyumyum (yo hit me up mang!) via another fellow farmer, i had the chance to grow out a couple males and females, unfortunately only a few pics were taken on a stolen iphone, but the male i chose was an ungodly beast of a male. this guy had massive dense man-flowers between the size of golf balls and baseballs that were only rivaled by PapaSmurfs Man-Cola. he was resinous as his sister i f2-ed with...man it looked like you could have smoked this guy!

the female flowers were large colas from every branch and dense and resinous as hell. huge yielder given proper veg time. she stank like old school herb almost skunky with a touch of apricot. smoked a bowl this one time and went to the riteaid and the pharmacists said Man that shit is loud!! ran her into BHO (more apricot flavor as bho) and i fuckin had to stop dabbin that shit cuz it made me straight stupid. couldnt talk...true pain med.

dont know what it was but i couldnt clone her despite various methods...went through literally over 100 cuttings and i couldn't get one to survive...weirdest thing! i attributed it to some underlying fungal infection. glad i made beans. given the right pheno this is one for the permanent stable. cant wait to breed this one out further. I hit the male to the HiOctane OG, and I named that cross the Narco OG when that one dude i wont name here was apprehended by the federalis.

Glad to see you back @JJ-NYC ! I still owe you from that time i fucked up. if you end up in Cali LA area hit me up!

Latest posts

Top Bottom