• Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
wow nice! and there is always a mutant in the bunch

R

resinseeker

4 females so far and counting.......two have not shown sex yet, the mutant and the small one:)

neverbreak

neverbreak

4 hours for a seed to pop? crazy. 10/10 is a win!

looking good bro, their growing strong.

neverbreak

worm1

worm1

:eek: ..........................................so amped to transplant them....>>

View attachment 222578View attachment 222579View attachment 222580View attachment 222581View attachment 222582View attachment 222584 the mutant pulling through.>>
View attachment 222585View attachment 222586View attachment 222587

View attachment 222590 Looks like a deficiency of some sort< im guesing a micronutrent....hmmm....> what do the experts say?

Hi resinseeker, i get that deficiency with some strains, usually after the first few feeds after that they grow out of it

R

resinseeker

Hi resinseeker, i get that deficiency with some strains, usually after the first few feeds after that they grow out of it

yeah man.>...thats exactly what happens: they just grow out of it....wonder wha it is thougho_O thx man>

R

resinseeker

SEVEN FEMALES OUT OF TEN BEANS, THAT'S ALL GOOD YEAH!

just got 2 images here for the viewers.>>

these six are the larger plants>......all topped...
IMG 4458

this one was the first one up but the last one to kick in..>...
IMG 4460

these girls will be put under flowering conditions in about a week.. 2 weeks at most..>

one love

slausongardens

slausongardens

damn yours are going fast. i got some and popped em and just like yours that taproot came out in less then 24 hours.. got em going nice but it looks like theyve slowed down, might need a transplant even though theyre still small.

i gotta get some pics up if im testing, i would rather just take all the pics and post it all together. but i am excited to see these.

R

resinseeker

damn yours are going fast. i got some and popped em and just like yours that taproot came out in less then 24 hours.. got em going nice but it looks like theyve slowed down, might need a transplant even though theyre still small.

i gotta get some pics up if im testing, i would rather just take all the pics and post it all together. but i am excited to see these.

yo slausongardens!

what beans did u pop? the same as me?

OneLove

R

resinseeker

dear all THC farmers,

Today this thread continues after a delay..

we're gonna start off with just a few pics in which 3 of the 7 females are included, they are also the first 3 of the 4 plants that have been put into the flowering room....i'll post more recent pics of their development tomorrow>

IMG 4525

IMG 4528

IMG 4530

IMG 4532

peace

R

resinseeker

looking very healthy there resinseeker!
yeah thx, i had a bit of a struggle though in getting them healthy and ready for the flowering, if u can see some of the tips are still brown< had to boost them quite heavily due to a lot of deficiency symptoms that occurred> i think the problems came in when i flushed the fresh coco to the max like never before> then when i added my standard veg nutrient mix, they started to show deficiency symptoms>>so i had to build up the nuits a bit...3 of the 7 females are still in the veg room being boosted to normality. only time will tell>

R

resinseeker

WHITE PURPLE ERKLE HEADBAND (WPEHB) # 1
IMG 4619

IMG 4615

SO THIS IS THE ONE THAT POPPED IN 4 HRS>ALSO THE SLOWEST (BROKEN ROOT TIP)>
BUT MAN..DOES SHE SMELL AWESOME!>AND HER RESIN PRODUCTION AT 3 WEEKS IS PROFOUND> AMPED TO THE MAX!

Ps> HazeMan has got the madness! you'll see what i mean when i post pics of WPEHB#7 soon! and the rest of the bandits....:cool:

R

resinseeker

WPEHB#7 o_O 4 WEEKS enjoy

IMG 4634

IMG 4637

IMG 4653

IMG 4655
IMG 4658
IMG 4659
IMG 4665
IMG 4641
IMG 4643

IMG 4646
IMG 4652

FLAVOURS ARE COMING THROUGH STRONG, CANT PIN POINT THE MAIN CHARACTER OF THE PURFUMES YET BUT IT IS LOVELY INDEED.>..HOWEVER SOMEONE WHO IS QUITE GOOD AT AROMA IDENTIFICATION ALSO HAPPENED TO SNIFF THIS BABY 2 DAYS AGO....LETS ASK MY MAIN MAN KROON, WHAT DOES THIS WPEHB#7 SMELL LIKE?, I REMEMBER IT TOOK YOU BACK TO YOUR YOUNGER DAYS...PEACE

R

resinseeker

WPEHB#10 4Weeks

IMG 4632

IMG 4621

IMG 4622

IMG 4631

IMG 4629

this one is a bit more leafy and her smell is still vague, it also looks like she'll flower for longer and make bigger flowers> only time will tell..>>

R

resinseeker

awesome pics resinseeker!

thanks man, yeah i realized one has to take ones time to snap a good pic, getting into the photography theses days, the WPEHB#7 pheno actually made me amped, she is special! peace

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

this is ti cant wait to see the finished pics of this... i ordered fugu kush and grape 13 from the tude and got the hippie headband for free.. i will be doing a journal of them in the undercurrent as soon as i figure out male/females...please posst and more pics you have of this hippie headband

worm1

worm1

looks like your using a dslr there resinseeker, great pics as usual!

Top Bottom