Peaches And Cotton Candy

• Thread starter brazel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Led and quantum, no till, mountain organic genetics.. stay tuned this will be a new grow set up from beginning to end... over 1.5gpw dry

brazel

brazel

Any choice or should I pull up more!?
20180103 025808

brazel

brazel

no need to be an ass. Posts like this wont be tollerated on this forum
What's the ass part? I simply was saying there's a lot of so called growers that could learn... I could learn a lot too. This is not aimed at anyone. This is not aimed at anyone specifically and I'm sorry if someone is named God. It has nothing to do with you! People can act like their God and you can say me but I'm the one who doesn't hesitate to say I'm wrong. I'm wrong a lot, but I admit and go learn rather then stand by my belief
Cheers

brazel

brazel

no need to be an ass. Posts like this wont be tollerated on this forum
Not to mention you're hiding, you membership stated today but yet you know I was being an ass and you know post won't be tolerated!? man up

xavier7995

xavier7995

Does that one up at the top left say cosmic lotus, if so, that gets my vote. I will tune in to this dope show.

Edit: hey brazel, I think a mod hit up swisgars post before you read it, that's why it doesn' make sense. The mod was addressing the person that made the post.

brazel

brazel

Ok , my original post aimed at you brazie, was “ please die”
But some overzealous mod edited it and was not clear with his/ her intention.
You could pop all those overpriced seeds and still it won’t matter because you suck at growing
I appreciate your comment, everyone deserves their opinion... please show me your grow and method... I'd love to learn from you

brazel

brazel

You could pop all those overpriced seeds and still it won’t matter because you suck at growing
The better you get that word price turns to gift but again teach me please, I'd love to learn what you know

brazel

brazel

So from you being here one day, you wanted me to die!?

Organikz

Organikz

Any thread we make magically invites problems. I could title one pink bunnies and rainbows and trolls flock. Stop feeding the trolls guys

Organikz

Organikz

misunderstanding and being outside looking in for once I see no conflict. I've been there unfortunately...once everyone has attacked you, you start swinging on anything that moves...not the case here though. If God doesn't like you hes rather up front. He doesnt beat around the bush lol. He likes u because u stick to your guns no matter what...all good guys

Top Bottom