peak seeds

• Thread starter poutpup07
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poutpup07

anyone heard of these guys i ran across the site yesterday and was thinking bout some of there strains.
pout

happyherb

happyherb

yup heard of them....never ordered thou....from memory i grew a cross someone made northern berry x white widdow i think it was ....nice and stinky ...grew from that one of the best males ive ever had...real short and stocky......i wanted/want to try the straight NB one day.....seen some nice grows of it...HH. =]-~

P

poutpup07

im sayin

there most expensive strain is 50 dollars for a diesel cross of some kind i just wanted to see if anyone had the low down on them....dont get me wrong im still a farm guy all the way.....i wish we could get a couple more of the bigger named breeders here though so i didnt have to buy beans elsewhere.......but i realize with big business comes big problems
peace
pup
p.s. heres a pic of my boa selina hope she cheers some people up shes an awesome snake never been bit once in a year of owning her....not to say it cant happen.

Snake 003
I

indodoja

"bitch, you knew i was a snake!"
peakseedsbc.com or peakseeds.com?

P

poutpup07

the snake........then the peek seed

its a nicaraguan boa......the only differance is the nics are a darker color and havea darker red blothcing on the tail she truly is a gem though im looking for a breeding partener for her as shes getting to be that size......and the PEAK SEEDS i went to was just peekseeds.com they sell red rock bud, nycd crosses they only have like 8 or 10 strains but the most one costs is 50 dollars
peace pup
www.peakseeds.com
that link will take you to the site i am referring to.

Snake 002
P

ProGroWannabe

Pup...keep me posted on the breeding of your snake, man. I might have room for one of the offspring soon. Lemme know how much you want for one once she's carrying.

P

poutpup07

so it is congrats on member of the month.....as far as her breeding there is a male salmon phase red tail at my local herp store that is a true gentlemen specimin if ive ever seen one.....no matter who i find for a mate for her its good luck to give the first one away and id give it to you if you wanted it, i know it would go to a good home and youd always have me on here to tell you what to do if needed and you can keep me posted ....truly a remarkable species in the boids.......overlooked alot because of the fancier species but i like some of them too so what can i say?
peace
pup

P

ProGroWannabe

Thanks for the congrats on the M.o.Month contest. I am humbled.

And as for the "snake-lings" I'd LOOOOVE to take you up on that offer, man. Thank You. Very generous of you.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Peakseedsbc.com is the original PEAK SEEDS that carry northernberry,skunkberry,blueberry. They have been around a while. Go there and they will alert you about the other website peakseeds.com that is new, and they have nothing to do with. :music RB

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Peakseeds.com <--- BEWARE is also using peakseedsbc.com graphics also. I just checked it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom