Peanut butter breathe. My new favorite strain.

• Thread starter Steveystrappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steveystrappa

Steveystrappa

I recently bought some herb from my friend called peanut butter breathe. I am very picky when it comes to the type of effects I like from weed. This strain absolutely blew me out of the water with the balanced effects that are not overwhelmingly leaning one way. Very mellow and relaxed buzz with a slight head high but not so strong where I can't function. The taste is a smooth earthy nutty flavor. This is the strain people. I am on the search for seeds now for my next grow.

Peanut butter breathe  my new favorite strain
Peanut butter breathe  my new favorite strain 2
Panhead59

Panhead59

I recently bought some herb from my friend called peanut butter breathe. I am very picky when it comes to the type of effects I like from weed. This strain absolutely blew me out of the water with the balanced effects that are not overwhelmingly leaning one way. Very mellow and relaxed buzz with a slight head high but not so strong where I can't function. The taste is a smooth earthy nutty flavor. This is the strain people. I am on the search for seeds now for my next grow.
Let us know when u find seeds !!!!!

Ponky

Ponky

Apparently Peanut Butter Mac that is sold through the government of Canada stores is the mad kill. The only strain my friend has bought aside from some raspberry that was actually a nice strong kill. I too want peanut butter seeds.

Top Bottom