Perfect temps and rh% from 1st week of flower till chop?

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I can created a semi insulated room and am running into heat issues 90f I’m running led and I’ve heard that 88f is ideal for less but I’ve noticed a sharp decline in aroma and taste so if I have to sacrifice yield for quality I’m down like a clown…… in week 1ish flower and their just now starting to show buttons…. What do you guys keep your flowering room at as far as room temp and rh% day and night?

Ddebrazza

Ddebrazza

Temp wise I keep my Flowering under 80. 78 seems to be my perfect number and Humidity I care much less about but I usually keep it around 30-40%

growsince79

growsince79

I can created a semi insulated room and am running into heat issues 90f I’m running led and I’ve heard that 88f is ideal for less but I’ve noticed a sharp decline in aroma and taste so if I have to sacrifice yield for quality I’m down like a clown…… in week 1ish flower and their just now starting to show buttons…. What do you guys keep your flowering room at as far as room temp and rh% day and night?
Depends on strain. Some plants like more heat and / or humidity than others. In my world, 81f @ 60rh is perfect until week 6 flower. Then lower temp and humidity gradually each week until finish at 75f @ 45rh. That's my perfect world. In my real world it is what it is.

Frego

Frego

@Buddernugz as you can there is not really a ideal perfect temp and humidity
You just need to adapt it to your grow room
Yeah sure there’s ideal temps and humids but I know for sure my grow room can’t put out them figures
So It’s trial and error

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I might drop it down to 82f and get my ax unit rocking once week 4 starts and keep it at 78f then lower it 2f every week until I’m at 66f might keep my humidity at 45-40% threw out flower

Sag3

Sag3

For the first week of flower I have it 80-84f and 60% humidity (gotta have that good VPD)
At night keeping it within 5degree drop.

then I slowly start dropping both temp and humidity.
At the beginning of week 6 we are looking at 70-75f with 50-55%humidity .
Dropping it at night to 68-70f

And the last two weeks I make it decently cold in there . I usually don't run anything past 8 weeks as I'm on a strict crop schedule

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

For the first week of flower I have it 80-84f and 60% humidity (gotta have that good VPD)
At night keeping it within 5degree drop.

then I slowly start dropping both temp and humidity.
At the beginning of week 6 we are looking at 70-75f with 50-55%humidity .
Dropping it at night to 68-70f

And the last two weeks I make it decently cold in there . I usually don't run anything past 8 weeks as I'm on a strict crop schedule
How cold is decently cold?

Latest posts

Top Bottom