Permission to come aboard, sir!

• Thread starter Old Yeller
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Old Yeller

Hey everybody,
Comming over from ICMag after 1 year. I'm new at all this growing stuff but am seriously obsessed with it. Did a few shoplight/closet grows over the years, but started to get more pro after seeing what could be done.
Besides my outdoor garden (been growing flowers & vegtables my whole life), i have 3 growing areas in my house. My bathroom has been converted to my clone/mother/veg area with a 250W Galaxy MH & 2, 4x4 T-5's, all doing good. Got a Botanicare 25 suite aero cloner up & running in there too.
I have a 400W CMH in a basement stairwell (3' x 4') that is my back-up/experiment flower area with an S&P TD-100x inline fan/4"Active Air CF handling the exhaust & a Sunhut XL as my main flower area with a 600W SS HPS/Hortilux bulb, & a 432W T-5 with an 6" S&P TD-150/4" Carbonaire CF handling the exhaust & odor.
I'm in the middle of a big breeding project right now - growing SOL Blubonic, RM Hashplant, Sensi MLI, Northern Lights (old variety), Purple Bubblegum, AK47, Purple Kush, Mandala White Satin & a few UFO's, so next month i'll be sitting around for days picking out f2 seeds. I hope to donate some here once i've test popped them.
I'll be starting a grow journal as soon as i sort out all my photos & get them uploaded here.
Can't wait to get settled in for the new year & see what all you guys & gals are growing,
peace,
OY

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Permission granted, welcome aboard :hi

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the Farm:smiley_joint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
welcome to the site:damnhippie:

O

Old Yeller

Thanks everybody - gonna try & get some photos up very soon,
OY

eyes

eyes

you know your always welcome here.i vouch for old yeller personally.hes a good dude.

O

Old Yeller

Thanks eyes - still have alot to learn from you & with some help of you other guys i might actually go thru a whole grow without any problems.

C

Cobra03

Hey ...

Welcome Old Yeller!!!!!!!!!!

Man What Line up you Got Goin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be lookin for a thread from you...LOL:smiley_joint:

Nice and I cant wait!!!!!!!!

hubcap

hubcap

*salutes*
permission granted, good sir.

the bar's *that* way........
and the bowl's loaded.

-hubcap-

O

Old Yeller

Thanks again everybody - i'm in the process of sorting thru my photos right now so i can show you guys whats up in my neck of the woods.
How do i become a junior farmer? Is it the number or quality of posts?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, 25 posts and you're no longer moderated.

O

Old Yeller

Well, I went back to ICMag to deleate my account & can't figure out how to do it. I have to deleate all my pics 1 at a time - watta PITA!!
Do any of you ex-icmag guys know how to do this?

Top Bottom