Perpetual Grow Anyone?

• Thread starter Reedhopper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reedhopper

Reedhopper

Hey all,
I'm trying to set up a perpetual grow and am looking for tips, tricks or any other info that can help me get this rolling.
I have (2) 4x4x7 tents, (1) with (2) 450w LED lights and the other with (1) 600w hps. I also have a 3x3x2 clone tent with (2) 24" T-5 lights.
So with that being said... Any tips to help a dude out? lol
P.s. I'm very new to growing so please be nice lol.
P.s.s. I have no problems starting and finishing in the same tent if need be.
Thanks,
Hopper

Monster762

Monster762

Hey all,
I'm trying to set up a perpetual grow and am looking for tips, tricks or any other info that can help me get this rolling.
I have (2) 4x4x7 tents, (1) with (2) 450w LED lights and the other with (1) 600w hps. I also have a 3x3x2 clone tent with (2) 24" T-5 lights.
So with that being said... Any tips to help a dude out? lol
P.s. I'm very new to growing so please be nice lol.
P.s.s. I have no problems starting and finishing in the same tent if need be.
Thanks,
Hopper
No seperate tents is good. Just the way you have it. Run your clone tent to clone. Run one of the others to veg and run one to flower. If possible throw the hps in with the led. That is a flower setup. Then run a bluer light like halide in the other tent for veg. Fans are going to be neccessary. The hps and halide will be hot. Obviously cooling tge flower tent will be a bit more challange. Get cool tube hoods if you can and run exhaust directly to them. Use high cfm inline duct fans to exhaust. Make sure you have cool fresh air going into tents. Filter the flower tent. I wish i had 3 rooms. Im new too n jumped at it half cocked didnt even have one room. Im building a bigger one and thinking of sectioning it to 2 rooms with a cloning area in the closet. By doing this you will have clones to go in veg soon as your veg plants go in flower. Then soon as flower comes off youll have new plants waiting for the flower room. Steady cycle.

Reedhopper

Reedhopper

No seperate tents is good. Just the way you have it. Run your clone tent to clone. Run one of the others to veg and run one to flower. If possible throw the hps in with the led. That is a flower setup. Then run a bluer light like halide in the other tent for veg. Fans are going to be neccessary. The hps and halide will be hot. Obviously cooling tge flower tent will be a bit more challange. Get cool tube hoods if you can and run exhaust directly to them. Use high cfm inline duct fans to exhaust. Make sure you have cool fresh air going into tents. Filter the flower tent. I wish i had 3 rooms. Im new too n jumped at it half cocked didnt even have one room. Im building a bigger one and thinking of sectioning it to 2 rooms with a cloning area in the closet. By doing this you will have clones to go in veg soon as your veg plants go in flower. Then soon as flower comes off youll have new plants waiting for the flower room. Steady cycle.
Right on, thanks. 4 weeks in the clone tent, 4 weeks in veg and 8 in flower?

Monster762

Monster762

Right on, thanks. 4 weeks in the clone tent, 4 weeks in veg and 8 in flower?
Ive never cloned. Yet. But depending on the strains you can pull flower off in 8 weeks. Veg is all mainly preference to size. With clones and 4 weeks to get ready i would say 4 week veg will give you decent sized plants. Keep space in mind. Some plants double size in flower. Im running a 4x4 and had 5 plants. Had to remove 2 due to space. And 2 of the other 3 are being beat on by the one dominant plant. It wants tge whole 4x4 to itself. So they struggle to get light. Look up sea of green method. That will allow you a more controlled grow room with quick consistant yield. I just wanted to have decent sized plants. But the sea of green supposedly yields better. Just like It takes experience to pull 1 gram per watt. Ill see at the end of my grow. Im only pulling around 450 true watts. In a 4x4. 9ft ceiling. First grow.

Reedhopper

Reedhopper

Ive never cloned. Yet. But depending on the strains you can pull flower off in 8 weeks. Veg is all mainly preference to size. With clones and 4 weeks to get ready i would say 4 week veg will give you decent sized plants. Keep space in mind. Some plants double size in flower. Im running a 4x4 and had 5 plants. Had to remove 2 due to space. And 2 of the other 3 are being beat on by the one dominant plant. It wants tge whole 4x4 to itself. So they struggle to get light. Look up sea of green method. That will allow you a more controlled grow room with quick consistant yield. I just wanted to have decent sized plants. But the sea of green supposedly yields better. Just like It takes experience to pull 1 gram per watt. Ill see at the end of my grow. Im only pulling around 450 true watts. In a 4x4. 9ft ceiling. First grow.
Sweet. Good luck, my first grow also

Monster762

Monster762

Just spend some of your free time reading. If you have free time. Weed through the bs. Read multiple views on the same topics n youll be armed with a lot of knowledge before you really need it. This site has tons of good info. Whenever you start asking yourself questions go to the left where it says menu click n go down to search n type anything in you want to know about. Some bs will come up but a lot of the time youll get good solid answers to stuff. If you dont get what youre looking for ask it on the forums. Im no pro at all but you can message me whenever too n ill help if i can.

Reedhopper

Reedhopper

Just spend some of your free time reading. If you have free time. Weed through the bs. Read multiple views on the same topics n youll be armed with a lot of knowledge before you really need it. This site has tons of good info. Whenever you start asking yourself questions go to the left where it says menu click n go down to search n type anything in you want to know about. Some bs will come up but a lot of the time youll get good solid answers to stuff. If you dont get what youre looking for ask it on the forums. Im no pro at all but you can message me whenever too n ill help if i can.
Thanks bubba. Appreciate it.

Monster762

Monster762

Has anyone considered 1 clone/ veg and 2 flower rooms. Clones and veg under 24 hr light in 1 room. Then have a flower room for first half of flower then another flower room slightly modified from the first flower room to accomodate bigger plants and their needs later in flower. Then you would get a yield every 30 days. Because you move from flower rm a to flower rm b 1/2 way into flower move veg to the flower rm a then 4 weeks flower room b finishes and flower a is ready for flower b then 4 weeks thats ready. Vegging 4 weeks

Monster762

Monster762

Has anyone considered 1 clone/ veg and 2 flower rooms. Clones and veg under 24 hr light in 1 room. Then have a flower room for first half of flower then another flower room slightly modified from the first flower room to accomodate bigger plants and their needs later in flower. Then you would get a yield every 30 days. Because you move from flower rm a to flower rm b 1/2 way into flower move veg to the flower rm a then 4 weeks flower room b finishes and flower a is ready for flower b then 4 weeks thats ready. Vegging 4 weeks
Thats what i would do with 3 light setups.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

:D

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I think it would be hilariousy awesome to do like a 60 light micro rotation super stealth. You just open the door every day and grab your daily Bud LOL:D

Latest posts

Top Bottom