Perpetual harvest and humidity level

• Thread starter karolanne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
karolanne

karolanne

Hello folks!

I'm new to the forum. I used to grow weed, but something like 20 years ago. I forgot almost everything.

So this time, I want to try perpetual harvest. So I looked up on internet how to set up two tents. I found a drawing on which both tent were connected to the same exhaust fan. If my understanding is right, the level of humidity in the veg tent must be around 70% and the level for the flowering tent must be around 40%. So, there is no way I can connect both tent on the same exhaust fan, am I right? Or can I connect both but and add a humidifier in the veg tent? Or it's better and simplier two exhaust fans? I know fan is not what takes more in wattage, so it's not really that problem. The setting I'm planning runs about 70% of my Amp. I simply have to consider space and money.

Oh, and I use LED this time, so no heat problem like those huge HPS and MH 1000w. lol

Anyone wants to share their thoughs?

Thanks.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Hey bud I would probly keep them separate with their own exhaust fans. if you have them hooked together and you get a fungus or bug problem in one tent then chances are it will infect both rooms, atleast one would assume this is possible.

karolanne

karolanne

Hey bud I would probly keep them separate with their own exhaust fans. if you have them hooked together and you get a fungus or bug problem in one tent then chances are it will infect both rooms, atleast one would assume this is possible.
True. Thanks!

growsince79

growsince79

Hello folks!

I'm new to the forum. I used to grow weed, but something like 20 years ago. I forgot almost everything.

So this time, I want to try perpetual harvest. So I looked up on internet how to set up two tents. I found a drawing on which both tent were connected to the same exhaust fan. If my understanding is right, the level of humidity in the veg tent must be around 70% and the level for the flowering tent must be around 40%. So, there is no way I can connect both tent on the same exhaust fan, am I right? Or can I connect both but and add a humidifier in the veg tent? Or it's better and simplier two exhaust fans? I know fan is not what takes more in wattage, so it's not really that problem. The setting I'm planning runs about 70% of my Amp. I simply have to consider space and money.

Oh, and I use LED this time, so no heat problem like those huge HPS and MH 1000w. lol

Anyone wants to share their thoughs?

Thanks.
I'd use separate exhaust. And I don't worry about low humidity in veg. Anything over 40% is fine in my space. No need for a humidifier imo the plants make plenty all by themselves. Get a couple ac infinity programmable exhausts and you're set.

karolanne

karolanne

I'd use separate exhaust. And I don't worry about low humidity in veg. Anything over 40% is fine in my space. No need for a humidifier imo the plants make plenty all by themselves. Get a couple ac infinity programmable exhausts and you're set.
I stopped my choice on the AC Infinity with temp control. I was just not sure about one or two exhausts. But only with the reply above about the possibility of contamination convinced me to have two exhausts. I mean losing a tent is no fun, but losing both is dramatic. Thanks!

Habosabin

Habosabin

I stopped my choice on the AC Infinity with temp control. I was just not sure about one or two exhausts. But only with the reply above about the possibility of contamination convinced me to have two exhausts. I mean losing a tent is no fun, but losing both is dramatic. Thanks!
There is an ac infinitity that also has a humidity controller.

Top Bottom