Perpetual rdwc with pH Perfect?

• Thread starter Jovin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jovin

I've been using ph perfect in a rdwc and noticed that they recommend the same ratios for veg and bloom (which seems wrong to me, but they probably know better). So I figured I should be able to do both veg and bloom simultaneously in the same res. I would think they would complement each other, one lowering the pH and absorbing N, the other raising and taking P. Probably need to start seedlings separate for a week or two. This would allow me to do a perpetual auto flower grow in a single rdwc system. I can't have been the first to have thought of this, anyone have any experience, or any ideas of why it won't work? Thanks!

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I've been using ph perfect in a rdwc and noticed that they recommend the same ratios for veg and bloom (which seems wrong to me, but they probably know better). So I figured I should be able to do both veg and bloom simultaneously in the same res. I would think they would complement each other, one lowering the pH and absorbing N, the other raising and taking P. Probably need to start seedlings separate for a week or two. This would allow me to do a perpetual auto flower grow in a single rdwc system. I can't have been the first to have thought of this, anyone have any experience, or any ideas of why it won't work? Thanks!
With the ph perfect line yes you have to use all 3 and use ro water. I used it for soil grows . Start out with 1ml per Liter week one and work your way up 1 ml each week until you get to 4 ml per liter. The reason why you use all 3 is because of the ph buffering only happens when you use all 3.
If you are using the whole line then I can write you a book on it. Better to download the app.

J

Jovin

With the ph perfect line yes you have to use all 3 and use ro water. I used it for soil grows . Start out with 1ml per Liter week one and work your way up 1 ml each week until you get to 4 ml per liter. The reason why you use all 3 is because of the ph buffering only happens when you use all 3.
If you are using the whole line then I can write you a book on it. Better to download the app.
So in other words the adjustment comes from the additives, and I Should adjust the ratios for veg and bloom if I'm only using the 3 parts (micro, grow, bloom)? The app is just a calculator. Why would you use it for soil? Isn't the buffering redundant?

Top Bottom