Perpetual Urban Organic Adventures with Steely

• Thread starter ssteely71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Looking good, my dream cush over here just reeks of fruity goodness!! She out stinks my whole garden, definitely the loudest strain in the garden. She is starting to pack on the weight as well. Keep killin it bro! Digdug!!

S

ssteely71

Just a bit of an update. Things looking good in veg. Focusing on Kimbo clones. With the new plants digdugdank's dream Cush is a vigorous grower & The BAMF OG is being very finicky, I've never had def issues really with such small plants. Had to double cal/mag and notice new growth better.

In flower in have some Kimbo and more lifesaver and jack skellington all three are my keepers so far. Took me 2.5 years to find them. This run of Kimbo is deffinatly improved from earlier seed run , fatter denser buds , closer nodes , Better leaf to calyx ration , more resin, increased yield. Downside in honesty is weaker stems but I'll trade that anyday.
Looks like a seed^^^ in top. It's light bleaching. ....
Thanks for dropping in !

S

ssteely71

Up late watching my system. Had a temp spike in tent ( it went to 77*f ) which kind of dominoed temps in my whole house and I have had to walk everything slowly back down to my norms. Takes forever so I snapped some micros of Kimbo in the style of Thunderfudge aka under the HPS , I'm going to finish her under MH and will take a few then to show the wonderful colors. Peace

S

ssteely71

I've been totally slacking on my diary.
Things looking good in my growroom this week. In veg we have 3 Dream Kush and 2 BAMF OG waiting to show sex, and 6 Kimbo kush being mainlined for flowering.

In my tent area it's a little in disarray. I have several stressed plants and testing my keepers stability under stress and under different conditions while I have extra space. Also dropped my SSH and dAwgtowndaze into flower on day 18 from seed. Both the SSH were female and one DTD was a boy. Here's what it looks like in the tent.

On a side note. The taste/high from this TGA Jack Skellington is just really really nice. Pure tangerine flavor and a powerful instant buzz. I keep going back to this jar. It's that good.
Thanks for dropping by !

S

ssteely71

Just wanted to show my

Super Silver Haze from Mr Nice. 2 females out of two seeds popped. These were put into 12/12 on day 18 from seed these pics day 14 of 12/12. About a foot tall and just transplanted into 3g pots. Trimmed out for single colas and a clone.

SSH #1

SSH #2

Spicy stem rubs on these ladies and fast growth. More to come !
Thanks for stopping by.

S

ssteely71

Harvest day ! Pulled down a single Kimbo kush at 55 days. 5% clear 90% cloudy 5% amber trichs. Improved smell and yield from first run. Very happy with her. I have cloned her and am putting her into some production runs soon for the patients.

Going to have her tested after the next run and see what her terp profile is. Thanks for dropping in!

SourDank

SourDank

Man @ssteely71 that kimbo kush looks great but I gotta say those 2 SSH have me very excited for you...I love SSH and her hybrids. I'm my experience they're always amazing. Good luck my friend, I'm definitely here for the show

S

ssteely71

Man @ssteely71 that kimbo kush looks great but I gotta say those 2 SSH have me very excited for you...I love SSH and her hybrids. I'm my experience they're always amazing. Good luck my friend, I'm definitely here for the show
Those SSH have me excited too. I'm a bit worried that they are going to overgrow my space ! I kinda plan on putting each SSH into the back corners of my tent and have them sitting on the floor with my indicas in my flood tray Only problem then is have to water them from bottom up and no way to water till runoff. But thanks for kind words ! I love SSH; well done it is some of the best smoke I've had. Thanks for peeking in.

Ps Just pulled this nug of Kimbo out of 100 day cure and one toke for my wake n bake has me feeling good!

S

ssteely71

Well sexing is complete on latest seed popping.
13 seeds popped I had 4 runts , 5 males and I got 4 nice females.
2 female super silver haze
1 female dawgtowndaze
1 female BAMF OG.
All of my sweet smelling Dream Kush were boys :( unfortunately.

Here's dream kush boys saying goodbye

Here's my female BAMF OG. nice tight nodes.

And a close up of some Kimbo kush kief
It just falls off the buds and I collect it from the bottom of my tray. It tastes like watermelon? Lol

And some colorful bud shots.
Thanks for peeking in. !

S

ssteely71

My libertarianism sometimes overlaps with other areas of interest in my life. Unfortunately a few posts I made in another thread were deleted by a mod here. I abhor censorship. So I've decided to move my journal and comments elsewhere. Thanks for your visits and comments.

Diary closed.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
So I'm over my disgruntled attitude but....... it seems someone dropped the ban hammer on my old account. Haha.
I could not stay away from the great folks here.

I'm Back. I'm Steely.

Top Bottom