Personal 1st Grow LED Soil Biobizz Sensi Seeds: Amnesia Haze Auto, Durban Poison, Blueberry bullet auto , Hindu Kush Auto

• Thread starter happynessistheway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
happynessistheway

happynessistheway

all in Flowering Amnesia about 11Weeks, Durban about 9 weeks into flower
blueberry bullet and hndu kush came later (about 10weeks germinated)
New Germination/ Seedlings: TGA Subcool Jack the Ripper (THCV), NL (Nirvana), White Widow (Dutch passion), Thai Exclusive (NYCDx Thai), Dancehall (CBD&THC), Dosidos 33 (Barney), LSD (Barney)
The amnesia will be flushed tomorrow and maybe gven a week more what do you think?
The Hindu kush got verry dark. it had too less light to work with ( have updated light from 200W to 550W), since then the existing flower got small new growth but leafes got even darker.
Sould i be worried?
Smell is amazing from all of them

#1 foto Amnesia Haze Auto (Right Front)
#2 Blueberry Bullet (Left front)
#3 Hindu Kush (middle)
#4 Durban Poison (back right)

PS i was amazed of the size of the nug on the smallest/ lowest Branch in Durban Poison :D ( DSC0541.JPG )

I am growing under Red Blue Led +UVB Bulb
Nutes: Biobizz + Royal Sugar Plagron

Happy Growing

Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle 2
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle 3
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle 4
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle 5
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle 6
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle 7
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle 8
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bulle 9
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 10
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 11
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 12
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 13
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 14
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 15
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 16
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 17
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 18
Personal 1st grow led soil biobizz sensi seeds amnesia haze auto durban poison blueberry bull 19
HighBuddha

HighBuddha

The buds look frosty, that's good. The plants overall look a bit mistreated. It's definitely a start in the right direction as it looks smokable. The Durban looks to be the healthiest. Keep studying and keep growing. Cheers !đź‘Ť

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

My Biggest Issue was that i started out with 150W of LED DIY Chipsets by Starplatines 5x 535nm Royal blue 5W each, 5x 545nm Blue 5W and 5x 660nm Photo Red 5W each.
Later Added the UV, the UVR8 response of the DUrban is WOW
i placed to see what happens wehn the CFL is only 5cm away, after weeks 2 leafes got crispy the buds bulked up and got more pigments.
For the Hindu kush i dont know why it looks soblack is that ok?
I have underwatered them alot, hoped for higher resin production.
All strains are actually Powdery mildew resistant, only White haze Auto is not, had to early cut her :/

happynessistheway

happynessistheway

PS Sorry for my writing :D
The latest Light Update was these UFO Lights have 1x 45W 660nm Red + 4x Blue Red 1:2 90W + my DIY 150W BLue Red 2:1 + ExoTerra UVB (little green too :D)
I have now bought some 730nm Far red in 24Watts.
My plan is to utilize Far red for emmerson effect to improve growth.
And to let the plant sleep earlier (Phytochrome manipulation)
I have timer on 12/12 now, but with far red my timer would be 14,5h for far Red while normal light at 14h.
The effect is you could still flower at those 14h Light cycle as the plant would have a true 12h dark period added to its 14h of day, without fucking up circadean rythm :D
(Mine is fucked up thats why i need some indikas :D)
If anyone has some ideas what i can do to help my small ones except of humic acid and mykorrhiza? maybe kelp alg a mic is it worth it?
i have thought of maybe buying some fulvic acid Aptus seems legit but 56€ per l is costly and 15€ for 50ml is absurd xD
Maybe some guru knows if Biobizz does allready have Fulvics in their Humics?

My plan for the Durban is after i harvest mostly onlky the buds i want to revive it.

do you think 14h of light is sufficient for revegging plants?

Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

I was reluctant to toss good plants so I ended up with 5 of them in a 5 x 5 tent. I honestly think that one Sativa plant growing well could fill up my tent. 5 is just too much they are shading each other. The tops will be ok but the sides are not getting light. Maybe 4 plants if I were willing to accept the tradeoffs. 2 big plants might be nearly ideal.
I wonder in finished product would 2 big plants provide as much as 6 small plants?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Your lights are not strong enough so, to give the plants what they need, your lights have to be right there. Your plants have heat stress from the lights being so close.
You have a good mix of spectrum, just at the wrong power levels. I don't blame you. We all try to save some money here and there. Lights are not the place to save money.

For your tent (looks like a 4x4) I would go with a Spider Farmer SE5000, a kit from www.rapidled.com or something comparable.

Top Bottom