Personal Collection Gg#4 / Jack Frost / Raskal Og

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

What's up guys, happy legalization here in MA. Loving the vibes going on as we're moving in the right direction. Sucks that Baker pushed out the Rec date, but truthfully, it is what it is. Just wanted to put up some of my loves, hope you guys enjoy!

Personal collection gg4  jack frost  raskal og
Personal collection gg4  jack frost  raskal og 2
Personal collection gg4  jack frost  raskal og 3
SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

What's up Rhino? Fellow masshole here, plants are looking great, where did you get the gg4?

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

What's up Massholes? Anyone know what med growers charge per gram/per lb?

JMcG

JMcG

Thanks brother, did not start that way. Had some excellent help from this site :)

I think it's 72"
Those girls look great!
I was given a couple of clones from eastern Washington. Supposed to be the real deal, and from what I see and hear I think I am IN THERE!
They look very similar to yours, twisting leaves and all.
Mine are in week six and I have a couple of questions... I hope I don't hijack the thread.
I LST d them from the start and they bushed out nicely but then stretched quite a bit. I did hit them early with a short boost of P and K thinking it would give them a head start, which it did, pistil growth was MASSIVE in the first couple of weeks.
In UC I kept the ppms low (200- 250 at 500 scale) and they did well but not filling out quite like I expected.
In week six now, and I swear they look like they are trying to finish. Pistils are browning on most of the buds except for the very top of each of the bigger buds still has a little crown of white ones. Haven't checked trichs cuz it just has to be too early... right? These are supposed to finish at around 70 days aren't they? Is it a genetic trait of this strain perhaps?
I guess that is my other question, how long are you guys flowering for?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Post up pics of the plants, I can tell if it's gg4 or a fake.

Min 64 days
I've taken them to 70 before. Not.much happens after day 64.

Last edited:
JMcG

JMcG

IMG 0045
IMG 0044
IMG 0043
Here you are.
First shot of her at 45 post flip, the second is just five days post flip, and the third is about two weeks in.
What do you think?

A

Ant72

What's up guys, happy legalization here in MA. Loving the vibes going on as we're moving in the right direction. Sucks that Baker pushed out the Rec date, but truthfully, it is what it is. Just wanted to put up some of my loves, hope you guys enjoy!
Congrats from Cali, beautiful trees

JMcG

JMcG

Aww man that's GREAT! I get her along with some Deathstar and Yoda kush too.
I do have some more thoughts and questions though. I guess this is where I should start another thread tho right? I searched a bit and found piles of old posts... I'll start there.
Thanks for the confirmation homies!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Here's some updates. These were at Day 21 Yesterday. Put up the trellis. The one on the left and right are GG4, and the one in the middle is the Raskal OG that I first posted on this thread. Raskal is in Day 4 and has only flourished in the past few days.

IMG 6092
IMG 6097
IMG 6098 1
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

OH yes, and in the very first pic on the thread, was Jack Frost in the middle, that turned into a Male, so that was cut. The Raskal isn't showing signs of pre-flower just yet....Definitely hoping for a FeM.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Very Impressive JMcG, yours are much larger than mine lol, although my space is more limited. It's good to know that you have looked into the days of the strain so that benefits me well as this is my first time growing the GG4. Definitely a keeper in my garden, they can handle heavy feedings, being dried out, intensive light. I mean these things DON'T BREAK. lol. If anyone was curious, I use General Organics Nutes, Nothing special, nothing overpowering, and I just go off the feeding chart. My PH is measuring between 6.8 and 7, and I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Best key of advise for anyone using General Organics, DON'T feed your seedlings more than once with Diamond Black. This NUTE burns the shit out of seedlings if given too much. With the Raskal I have in the center, it did benefit from Diamond Black and some epsom salt. I left the seed in the towel too long and the true leaves / baby leaves popped out after a week. When I opened it up I was contemplating if I should have thrown it away (which most people would) but thought what the hell, I'll plant this thing and see what happens. Sure enough the roots grabbed hold of the Diamond black and epsom and that plant in the middle is the result after about a month / month and a half of veg and toppings. Love how it turned out and love the little rescue mission. I will post a pic up of what it looked like when I planted it. You'll all laugh!

JMcG

JMcG

Thanks! Moving toward week 7 . Nice bulking starting to happen, few pistils turning... looking good except for that damn conoeing!

Top Bottom