Personal Medical Grow in Coco. [Chem D, Grape Romulan, Grapefurit Haze, Casey Jones]

• Thread starter HighTolerance
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frutty_Grower

The man knows how to grow some tasty buds for sure:character0103:! HT just a simple Q - why do u use "Canna A+B" instead of "H&G A+B"- it works just better for you or there is some other reason...oh and another one do you mix your nutes with tap water or RO?

H

HighTolerance

Hey fellas, how it goes. Wasn't feeling well for a couple of days, I am feeling better now though. Hope everyone has been doing well.

getting close to done thats wuts up ! looking richous bro

Thanks man, appreciate it.

have you smoked the cacey yet i dont remember if this is your first time running it ?

This is my second time with here. Smoked it before, very strong sativa, will cause a rise in blood pressure in some folks so people with heart problems should steer clear of this strain.

when u pulling everything?

grapefruit haze might be around day 65.

grape rom, casey, and chem would get the chop around day 70.

I don't have a day marked for the chop, just going with the flow.

:mmm That Jupiter OG is a beauty! Hope she turns out fat...

Thanks bro, she indeed has come out of the shadows and surprised me, JO looks like a five star strain.

That Casey jones pic looks sick with the trichs coming down the middle of the fan leaf stem!

Thanks man, to some extent it is strain dependent but I think the nut profile makes the biggest difference. this round all five of the strains I am blooming have trichromes on the stems.

The man knows how to grow some tasty buds for sure:character0103:! HT just a simple Q - why do u use "Canna A+B" instead of "H&G A+B"- it works just better for you or there is some other reason...oh and another one do you mix your nutes with tap water or RO?

Thanks bro, appreciate your kind remarks.

Both Canna coco a/b and H&G cocos a/b are fantastic base nutes for coco. you cannot go wrong with either.

Canna is 5-4-3
H&G is 10-4-10

That is very interesting because both products do very well, yet their ratios are completely different. I was told by a good source that H&G's ratios on the bottles are wrong. Who know what the real numbers are but the reality is that both of them are quality nutes that work great.

M

mikegreenthumb

what do you think of that skywalker og i can pick up a moms and cutting for decent prices not sure about the strain thou thinking of running but literally have no info on it at all other than its an og cross

H

HighTolerance

what do you think of that skywalker og i can pick up a moms and cutting for decent prices not sure about the strain thou thinking of running but literally have no info on it at all other than its an og cross

Interesting that you asked about the skywalker OG, I just scored a cut of skywalker og from the main source. Only 3 people have this cut at the moment, but I think original source is releasing the cut to public soon.

Some people think it is a cross between and OG and skywalker from dutch passion, where as others claim it is just another cut of OG very similar to SFV.

i just love how the cacey finishes

I really like how it finishes too, Casey really needs a lot of light, or else it lacks in density. This time I had less than half the lumens/sq ft compared to the first time I ran it and the side canopy is def very fluffy and is most likely going in bubble bags, how ever the colas getting good light are very dense and huge.

______

Here is a shot of my latest score, "Skywalker OG." It is from a legit source and is supposed to be fire.

Swog
M

mikegreenthumb

Interesting that you asked about the skywalker OG, I just scored a cut of skywalker og from the main source. Only 3 people have this cut at the moment, but I think original source is releasing the cut to public soon.

Some people think it is a cross between and OG and skywalker from dutch passion, where as others claim it is just another cut of OG very similar to SF

______

Here is a shot of my latest score, "Skywalker OG." It is from a legit source and is supposed to be fire.

def gonna pick me up a mom now im sold and love exclusivity

H

HighTolerance

def gonna pick me up a mom now im sold and love exclusivity

cool man. no matter how convincing someone sounds about their strain, I take it with a grain of salt and confirm it by running a tester.

def pick it up and keep me posted on how it goes, it will be great to start both of our SW OGs at the same time and see how similar or different they turn out.

:rastadancing: the Gh is really rocking da house....:party0023:
Have you started the magic shooting powder already?

Thanks mang, GFH is definitely a one of kind plant with no stretch. The smell profile seems very spicy.

GFH formed the flowers very quickly and was ready for shooting powder in week 4, now she is on day 50 and I actually flushed her today. Just like my bud Shady I really want to get the fall colors, I don't care about the weight too much, I want an extra smooth smoke, so for the first time ever I will try a long flush. She looks like she is very close to finishing. It is starting to fox tail crazy now.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very cool bud shots HT! You've got a nice variety this round... :cool

M

mikegreenthumb

cool man. no matter how convincing someone sounds about their strain, I take it with a grain of salt and confirm it by running a tester.

def pick it up and keep me posted on how it goes, it will be great to start both of our SW OGs at the same time and see how similar or different they turn out.

Thanks mang, GFH is definitely a one of kind plant with no stretch. The smell profile seems very spicy.

GFH formed the flowers very quickly and was ready for shooting powder in week 4, now she is on day 50 and I actually flushed her today. Just like my bud Shady I really want to get the fall colors, I don't care about the weight too much, I want an extra smooth smoke, so for the first time ever I will try a long flush. She looks like she is very close to finishing. It is starting to fox tail crazy now.

what is foxtailing exactly can you fill me in with some pics as examples id appreciate

ima pick it up hopefully next week clone right away and flower shortly after rooting min veg time just so i can see how the flowers turn out before i really commit a long veg def love the side by side grows always nice to see how slight differences to major ones show up the difference in outdoor vs indoor is fun to see also

justiceman

justiceman

Yo man your plants are looking great. Oh I see you pulled out a little Skywalker OG. I can't wait to see what that stuff looks like.

Yo HT when you say a long flush how long do you plan on flushing for? On this recent quest I flushed for 3 weeks witch was longer then my 2 week in the quest before the last.

Can't get over how thick those Casey hairs are. I just put mine outside earlier on and they seem to be doing great.

Would you say you have a favorite out of the strains your running right now? Like preferred characteristics, frost, smell, etc?

H

HighTolerance

Very cool bud shots HT! You've got a nice variety this round... :cool

Thanks bro, yeah the variety is good this round, but next round will be 1-2 strains tops.

what is foxtailing exactly can you fill me in with some pics as examples id appreciate

ima pick it up hopefully next week clone right away and flower shortly after rooting min veg time just so i can see how the flowers turn out before i really commit a long veg def love the side by side grows always nice to see how slight differences to major ones show up the difference in outdoor vs indoor is fun to see also

Hey bro, how you doin.

Foxtailing is what is going with my Grapefruit haze, another example will be shady's sensi skunk. another example is darth fader's casey at day 73.

Yo man your plants are looking great. Oh I see you pulled out a little Skywalker OG. I can't wait to see what that stuff looks like.

Yo HT when you say a long flush how long do you plan on flushing for? On this recent quest I flushed for 3 weeks witch was longer then my 2 week in the quest before the last.

Can't get over how thick those Casey hairs are. I just put mine outside earlier on and they seem to be doing great.

Would you say you have a favorite out of the strains your running right now? Like preferred characteristics, frost, smell, etc?

Thanks man. Yeah I will loook forward to how the skywalker og turns out.

CJ is indeed really thick but it isn't the densest strain out there.

Grapefruit Haze started the flush on day 51-52 and I might chop it around day 60-65. Previously I have done 4-10 day flushes, all with great success. I want to see how smooth it turns out with a bit longer flush.

Fav strain hands down is grape romulan, it is a got dang kick ass strain. I actually guessed before starting this round and said that my gut says that grape rom is gonna be the overall winner. I think it just might be. Of course the final test will be a smoke test.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
:giggle actually my DUD3 foxtailed quite a bit more than the SS3... in any case the DUD3 is fire and will be dialed in after a couple more runs... I've got quite a few of her in Round 7 to give me more practice. I think I'm gonna harvest by day 65 this time around... :thinking

M

mikegreenthumb

so foxtailing is bad? can i get some pics for reference?

H

HighTolerance

so foxtailing is bad? can i get some pics for reference?

For most part it is genetic, but heat can make it really worse. Look at the pictures of my Chem Dawg D, I am going to post right after this post. There is some major foxtail action happen around some of the hot spots.

Sup HT, Yo im new to this site, but your shit looks ill.

Welcome bro, thank you for your kind words. There are a lot excellent folks here that will gladly help other people along the way.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yep... That's the foxtail Mike. :shake
HT... Maybe dial down the Nitrogen on the D to slow down the growth of those strings of calyxes... :thinking BTW, that Grape Romulan looks great... Let's see the Jupiter OG....

Top Bottom