Personal rosin press for a beginner

• Thread starter DogterB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

There is a lot of claims regarding yield per PSI... is 4 ton enough for your average joe grower? We all care about potency though so I don't want to get a 4 ton if I will get any less quality rosin.

Thanks,
Johnny
I bought this one because of the bigger plates theres twice the heating element so they heat up quicker.

Rosin quality i can't compete to another but thi obe works good

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

There is a lot of claims regarding yield per PSI... is 4 ton enough for your average joe grower? We all care about potency though so I don't want to get a 4 ton if I will get any less quality rosin.

Thanks,
Johnny
If you are looking for quality rosin you can go the extra mile to make hash rosin and then 4 tons would be plenty sufficient. The quality will depend on input material, the plate size and press size determine your batch size, with 4 tons you can always just do more batches.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
If you are looking for quality rosin you can go the extra mile to make hash rosin and then 4 tons would be plenty sufficient. The quality will depend on input material, the plate size and press size determine your batch size, with 4 tons you can always just do more batches.
Meh, I suppose you are right. I guess for a first time dive into concentrates I thought flower would be the simpler choice. Ive had a single Go with Bubble hash and I couldn't help but stir that shit like a mad man lol. It didn't turn out well 😟

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Meh, I suppose you are right. I guess for a first time dive into concentrates I thought flower would be the simpler choice. Ive had a single Go with Bubble hash and I couldn't help but stir that shit like a mad man lol. It didn't turn out well 😟
I intend to try my hand at dry ice hash this winter, definitely going to be hard to not shake the shit out of it hahaha I would do ice water hash but I have no good way to dry it.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I intend to try my hand at dry ice hash this winter, definitely going to be hard to not shake the shit out of it hahaha I would do ice water hash but I have no good way to dry it.
Why can’t you dry bubble hash?

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
8CD42745 E23D 4A9F ABB6 3E5116962529

Do these work guys?

Top Bottom