Personal Stash is Low....So now I must grow......again.....

• Thread starter thcoso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thcoso

thcoso

As you can see, I'm running low on my personal stash. The large jars are all 1 gallon. Not joking, there is a great chance my wife and I will consume everything in the jars before the next 3 seedlings I just placed in soil are fully cured. I plan to veg them 6 weeks and tomorrow is 1 week since they went into soil.

tempImageguHgDA.png
tempImagenbgqZS.png

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Lol as I can see?? Y’all just smoke wayyyyy to much that’s plenty. Do you grow and just stop for awhile? I love growing it almost as much as smoking it. Once I harvest I have plants ready to go to take their place. If you smoke that much you should be growing constantly.

thcoso

thcoso

Lol as I can see?? Y’all just smoke wayyyyy to much that’s plenty. Do you grow and just stop for awhile? I love growing it almost as much as smoking it. Once I harvest I have plants ready to go to take their place. If you smoke that much you should be growing constantly.
We make our own butter, cooking oil and I'll have about 1/2 of it processed into wax for dabbing and making vape pens out of. On top of that, we easily smoke an ounce a week.Speaking of smoking, it's time for a bowl.

thcoso

thcoso

Here is the grow diary of the 8 plants that are shown in those 8 jars.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You should FILL THAT TENT.

If there is a spot in your tent that can be occupied by a plant, make sure it's occupied. If those 8 plants-worth aren't going to last until the new crop is ready, you definitely aren't growing enough for your needs.

thcoso

thcoso

We make our own butter, cooking oil and I'll have about 1/2 of it processed into wax for dabbing and making vape pens out of. On top of that, we easily smoke an ounce a week.Speaking of smoking, it's time for a bowl.

If there is a spot in your tent that can be occupied by a plant, make sure it's occupied. If those 8 plants-worth aren't going to last until the new crop is ready, you definitely aren't growing enough for your needs.
not this run. These 3 are 3 brand new strains of which I only have 1 extra. These 3 are for making clones. In about 30 days, I’ll take the needed cuttings to move to my other tent as these wrap up veg (14 days or so) then 12/12. My last grow of 8 plants in this tent is what is in the jars. I harvested it m mid-late April (the 4 gorilla glue started showing bananas so I had to pull them about 9 days before the 4 blue dream. Some of it is still curing. These 8 plants harvested 37 ounces in dry weight and that’s after a fellow grow friend rook 32 cuttings to clone. Here is that that grow of those 8 jars in this tent 5x5x7
D4F6F8DB ED81 407A AB39 8B15DD2C648E
D354E785 1310 453D B495 917C5C7E12EF
DDC2431F CBA0 42CD 9093 C744AC22998A
Here are the jars just a couple of weeks ago, mostly full. That’s how fast we use our crop. About 1/2 is consumed as editables that is where most of the missing plant has gone. No need to cure what will be mixed in butter.
B204FD26 148F 4AEF AFEF 12A7A2BACEE1

thcoso

thcoso

Well, you assume I only run 1 tent--maybe I do, maybe I dont..........hmm.......and you assume that I dont cover my ass by passing out clones/cuttings/seeds and other things to other grow peeps from whom I can cash in that favo when times are tough--just like I do for them. I've already processed about 32 pounds of canna butter/cooking oil that's in storage. And with all the dry trim I'm still removing that hasn't been processed, I should be good on that. I may run out of flower, but I wont go without medicine. Plus, I am totally cool with, hoping on a plane for a day trip to Cali where I would just buy a couple ounces of wax along with some good turps for vape juice and dabs. Weird this thread is going this way, but since decent quality heat presses and closed loop extraction rigs are under 5k for the pair, I am highly considering acquiring each just to be totally independent.

thcoso

thcoso

The grow never stops.......Plus, we are in higher education....no pun intended......obviously, our summers time allows for high volume consumption. Flower smoking will drastically slow down come September. It sucks, a great summasmokcation (pronounces summa-smo-kation) summer+smoke+vacation.....I know, I was reaching there....Take 2-a great summer break full of high times living the good life must slow due to the "real world." Either way, the wife and I are going to Jamaica for a week soon. One of my mission is to grab some new genetics to see if there are any traits I may want to attempt to introduce to the local grow scene. Plus, it's fun to grow something of complete unknown heritage and wait for the results. It's Christmas in slow motion.

thcoso

thcoso

I noticed an error in this reply I made, so I corrected it and added some fluff, but it would not allow me to upload the edit due to some 30 minute rule. I was unaware of that and it is not a good feature. I may reconsider using this site if editing after any length of time ends. For legal, personal and social reasons, someone may need to remove something that could be used against them, especially those of you in one of those weird states who have not figured out how much they are hurting their own economy. Seriously, not being able to edit could have major, negative implications for lots of people. If I were motivated enough, I'd demand the admin explain why they choose to lock the threads, handcuffing (pun is intended) its author to it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom