Pest management for drip irrigation

• Thread starter Ezdeezy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ezdeezy89

Ezdeezy89

Not sure if this is in the right spot, if it isn't, let me know and I'll post in the correct place

So I'm having some kind of root aphid problem. Room is sealed, 384 plants. Rh and heat is good with co2. Pretty sure the teens I bought were slightly infested but I didn't notice them when I bought the teens.

I'm in flower now and have noticed they're pretty rampant. With the amount of plants I'm running, I'm wondering if there's some kind of aphid killing mixture that I can mix into my reservoir, without clogging the lines up.

If not, no big deal, I'll just drench each one separately. I'm also using peat moss(didn't want to, the teens came in it). Would h202 work or do y'all know something a little better that I could use?

Ponky

Ponky

Lady bugs. Or poison them with CO2 gas. 10 000 ppm for an hour.

Cookie_Monzter215

Cookie_Monzter215

Not sure if this is in the right spot, if it isn't, let me know and I'll post in the correct place

So I'm having some kind of root aphid problem. Room is sealed, 384 plants. Rh and heat is good with co2. Pretty sure the teens I bought were slightly infested but I didn't notice them when I bought the teens.

I'm in flower now and have noticed they're pretty rampant. With the amount of plants I'm running, I'm wondering if there's some kind of aphid killing mixture that I can mix into my reservoir, without clogging the lines up.

If not, no big deal, I'll just drench each one separately. I'm also using peat moss(didn't want to, the teens came in it). Would h202 work or do y'all know something a little better that I could use?
PureCrop1, excellent product and safe to use up to harvest if it's pest related.

Latest posts

Top Bottom