• Thread starter dave randall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dave randall

Hey there,

Week 8 of flower on a 9 week Lavender strain

Indoors

Just started noticing lightly yellowing leafs, looked at a fan leaf for a closer inspection and noticed a bunch of brown spotting on the leaves' veins.

Any clue what this is?

Hyperlinks removed by staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi Dave. This site does not allow hyperlinking. Can you upload the photos directly, please?

I did take a look at your pix in the meantime, and it doesn't really look like a disease or a pest to me. Whole plant photos are helpful, too.

D

dave randall

image1_1.jpg

image2.jpg

D

dave randall

It is late in flower for this girl, I noticed some blackening trichomes, some are amber with white stalks but some trichome heads on this lavender are literally white stalks with black heads, about one in every 30 trichs. Very weird.

It is only on this girl that I see with the spotted veins, and it's not on all the leafs. It does seem to affect the leafs, causing them to lose robustness in color and easier to prune off plant

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Show us a wide shot of the plant please. Will help to determine if its a deficiency or just normal decaying growth or somethin. Lets see what the leaf top looks like w/ out the loupe please. Will do my best to help

Top Bottom