PESTS AND FUNGI'S? EMERGENCY SITUATIONS ONLY...

• Thread starter Thetinman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thetinman

Thetinman

Some may know that I worked at a hydro store here in Cali. 2 stores, Hollywood and near the beach.
Now here this. What you are about to read is "off the charts" crazy, in conventional wisdom and sheer fright.
This is a major problem here in Cali. Takes over whole crops within days, not weeks. Like super bugs. So drastic measures have been take.
A guy came into my store in Hollyweird one day, started convo about this particular subject. His eyes became slits, then he said "a cup". Of what I wondered.

1 Cup of cheap Bleach to 1 Gallon of water. Of course I thought he was completely lying, but........
Another guy comes in 2 days later. Looking at past pics, I gave him this same story. His chit was infested, but not matured bugs yet. First round before they start laying turds everywhere..

I went to look at what happened after the spraying. OMG! Everything was green and happy! SAW IT MYSELF.

When it hits the fan, cant wait even hours. Break Glass folks...

TinMan

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Sounds like a dead plant to me, that's a lot of bleach...

Thetinman

Thetinman

Exactly, right!!!
But no, they ALL lived and were harvested....

Thetinman

Thetinman

Come to think of it, that method worked with 3 other customers, plus the guy who told me.
Approx 200 plants+ saved....

Thetinman

Thetinman

Yes,
One guy didnt have the guts to do his. Started with one. The worst of it, didnt die, so he did the rest...

Thetinman

Thetinman

Well, believe it or not, its extremely green. NO need for pest control which IS NAAAASTY.
Bleach evaporates. Plants can handle it. Had a neighbor, he had a pool just outside my fence line. Splashed MAJOR pool water right into my yard. So green dude! Beautiful dark green that I could NOT keep up with mowing!

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

If I have a plant infested outdoor that I don't care much about I might try it some day, thanks for sharing.

Thetinman

Thetinman

There you see...
I did not know that either. Citric acid..
Brilliant.

Thetinman

Thetinman

Ok,
That's the thing
Here I have been talkin indoor dude! Can you believe the problems. It's like super bugs left over from all the groves that got replaced by people. Hollywood, in Little Armenia, is below sea level I think....
Ots start out like they lay eggs, gozillions of em, by the few. Pesticides made the culture figure out to survive, by staying small and hidden until the conditions were right, then exploded swamping the flower (always flower near end...!). Over whelming conventional bugs like lady bugs.

No way to stop em. Then mature within like 3-4 hours. Start munching on what ever they consume, then 6 hours later the quadruple in size, start crapping and laying more eggs.
Its turbocharged pestilence!
No time to waste, every hour think multiplier of 10 every hour after maturity. That's BILLIONS!

Nobody goes on vacay, for that reason alone...

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ok,
That's the thing
Here I have been talkin indoor dude! Can you believe the problems. It's like super bugs left over from all the groves that got replaced by people. Hollywood, in Little Armenia, is below sea level I think....
Ots start out like they lay eggs, gozillions of em, by the few. Pesticides made the culture figure out to survive, by staying small and hidden until the conditions were right, then exploded swamping the flower (always flower near end...!). Over whelming conventional bugs like lady bugs.

No way to stop em. Then mature within like 3-4 hours. Start munching on what ever they consume, then 6 hours later the quadruple in size, start crapping and laying more eggs.
Its turbocharged pestilence!
No time to waste, every hour think multiplier of 10 every hour after maturity. That's BILLIONS!

Nobody goes on vacay, for that reason alone...
What are the pests?

Top Bottom