Petition For Legalizing

• Thread starter PapaBill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
colostoney

colostoney

Federal legalization is coming soon. Not about how great weed is, or your freedom.
All about Money. Cha ching
Being here in Colo, I'm ready for the circus to end. Turned my home to a freak show of out a state
cowards and even law enforcement's cash crop. Growing is targeted more than ever too. Net step fed legalization ad weed priced like corn n tomatoes please.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I'm in Kentucky and they have a med and a rec bill, and Matt Bevin our governor supports it so Kentucky might be this year. Should be.. I would like to be the first person to have a growing license in KY I think that would be cool.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It only wants cannabis removed from Sched. I. If it goes Sched. II, as I believe it will, it's going to be as difficult to acquire as pain medications. Which! If the CDC and others get their way, will become even more difficult to acquire because, apparently, we can legislate away addiction problems.

PapaBill

PapaBill

Federal legalization is coming soon. Not about how great weed is, or your freedom.
All about Money. Cha ching
Being here in Colo, I'm ready for the circus to end. Turned my home to a freak show of out a state
cowards and even law enforcement's cash crop. Growing is targeted more than ever too. Net step fed legalization ad weed priced like corn n tomatoes please.
I agree with ya brother!
They are screwing up Colorado badly, I just read about the big bust they had up there that the cartel was growing.
a few years back they did that over here in Central Calif, they rented out a few house close together then literally tore the inside walls down to run power cords and water hoses everywhere in the rooms, and unhooked the meter, after it all got raided the nice new houses became condemed, unsafe to live in and too costly to repair.
Legalize it and we can all be happy.

Top Bottom