Pets that want to be something else...other than just themselves 😜😇🦄🦴

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

My cat thinks he’s a dog these days and wants to play fetch! Lil‘ L has actually learned how to retrieve a soft toy after I throw it. Finally after all the training!!! acknowledges the toy as “ball” and runs after it when I throw it! He’s smart and knows how to communicate with deaf 🧏‍♂️ people. Lil‘ L knows sign language and signs when he’s hungry 🤤! My cool kitty 🐱!! He likes pork sausage,😝, spicy tuna, and chicken breast. He hunts bugs and plays with them if he catches one. He also likes to hang out with me when I feed the girls. For some reason it seems to amaze him. Just sits there and looks back and forth at the plants 🌱 and smells. I watch his whiskers move around while I stand there. He just seems like it is peaceful or something. ✌️So that’s my rough gangster boy 🐱 cat that acts like a dog. And I have a girl dog that acts like a cat Pepper! She’s a teacup Yorkshire terrior or terrorizer! Loves to bark ❤️ and screeches!!! Pepper only likes soft wet dog food and she will practically starve herself. Spoiled rotten we call her “Puppy” 🐶only like 5 pounds and 13 years old. She’s so timid and sweet but can act quite ”catty”🐱

Pets that want to be something elseother than just themselves

Latest posts

Top Bottom