pH help

• Thread starter Noobmaster69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

I have 1/2 Coco/soil medium I found myself in the first 3 weeks of this first grow NOT balancing pH and had great results.. after a lot of research and learning I started to balance the pH every watering and every feeding. But with my setup I'm not entirely certain I'm seeing any difference I do know however I'm under feeding but that's another issue the main question is is it really detrimental to balance the pH? The the main reason for asking is I haven't noticed a difference balancing it or not balancing it and I have to use a lot of pH up every feed.if I don't have to balance the pH for whatever reason that would be a fantastic find out seeing as how I'm adding a bunch of chemicals to the water the plants not going to use...

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Always ph, you cant get lazy. Work on learning the correct measurement so you’re not trying to balance it more than once or twice. Ive had days when im super high trying to ph and it gets frustrating. But in flower you’ll notice the difference in ph vs not . But at the end of the day its your grow do whatever you want

Noobmaster69

Noobmaster69

Thanks for your input I understand your frustration with dialing it in lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom