Ph Issue or Light Burn?

• Thread starter Parrottroop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Parrottroop

Parrottroop

Hey All! I think I’m having some trouble in the ph department. Specifically keeping ph up, which I think is causing a bit of potassium def. (included some pictures below).

These are white widow autos that are a few weeks into flowering. They are in FF Happy Frog and I’ve been feeding them with a mild dose of FF Big Bloom, CalMag, and Tiger Bloom since they started flowering.

For the plant with yellow leaves and a bit of brown, I have been watering with 6.8ph water and my runoff is still coming out at 5.7ph. It also looks like there’s a bit of lockout, because they were sitting at 300ppm at the last runoff, ppm going in is only 200 (wanted to keep it mild), and the runoff now is clocking in at over 1000. I’m guessing this is all related to the ph being too low.

Should I just bump up the ph on the next watering to 7.5 or so? Would adding a top dressing of dolomite help?

In an unrelated note, I’m also starting to see some yellow in between the veins of my one healthy plant, could this be light related? I’m running Mars Hydro t1000, and just raised them a bit to see if that helps, but I’m wondering if it’s an early stage potassium deficiency caused by the low ph?

thanks !!
Ph issue or light burn
Ph issue or light burn 2
Ph issue or light burn 3
Ph issue or light burn 4
Ph issue or light burn 5

Latest posts

Top Bottom