PH issue? Or something else? Details below

• Thread starter Sledsons
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sledsons

Sledsons

Discoloration across the canopy and general looks droopy. Recovering from flu I haven't given them much attention and I want to get back on track asap to take clippings soon. They had a few watering with a high pH and now one watering at 6.8ish pH. This plant has been in organic miracle back soil for about a month. I do expect it to be a nutrient deficiency.. any thoughts?! Thanks!

Ph issue or something else details below

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Lights may have contributed but keep an eye on your watering... most often when you see new growth starting to go light green to yel its from overwatering which stops the plant from being able to effectively take up nutrients. Mobile nutrients aren't so much of an issue but Immobile nutrients are and they will show in the upper most and new growth as you see here. Likely micros

Sledsons

Sledsons

Lights may have contributed but keep an eye on your watering... most often when you see new growth starting to go light green to yel its from overwatering which stops the plant from being able to effectively take up nutrients. Mobile nutrients aren't so much of an issue but Immobile nutrients are and they will show in the upper most and new growth as you see here. Likely micros
Huh, that def makes sense but I feel like I'm def not over watering.. I could be wrong but all my plants have this discoloration. I'm seeing burnt tips on my other plants and I haven't added any additional nutrients yet.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Huh, that def makes sense but I feel like I'm def not over watering.. I could be wrong but all my plants have this discoloration. I'm seeing burnt tips on my other plants and I haven't added any additional nutrients yet.
I'm not saying your wrong g but I probably hear someone a few times a week say I'm not over watering and they are.

Have a read here it may help you decide if it's possible or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom