Ph Issues Week 5 Flower

• Thread starter BuDGooDE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

Well here i am again, week 5 into flower and deficiencies quite advanced. Probably because i had Ph probs before and once i got ph into range i relaxed and stopped after a while checking. Big mistake, because if id kept a closer eye i would have noticed the Ca- advancing. Also the P- Ive had red petioles of leaves and some stem reddening from early on in veg, I ignored it as everything seemed to be growing fine. Mistake again lol because i let it advance leaves started to yellow quite badly, some leaves dropping off. This was I think a mixture of the plant shedding unwanted leaves and deficiency. So I decided to flush all 5 plants with water phd to 7.3 and then feed. I think my issue has been im setting ph of nutes to 6.5 but when it goes into soil its ph is dropping, so i have now set ph of feed to 6.9 to try and bring it back into range. This is the 2nd day from flush so hopefully when i go check them out i will see some change. My set up is 600 watt Dual spectrum (Going to swap to MH & HPS next grow. Those Dual specs throw out some heat, even with cool, tube but it seems to be doing fine veg and flower, just could do with being able to control temps better) I am growing 5 plants 4 im pretty sure are super lemon haze and a very large mystery Indica. Im growing in Verve from b&q 75% soil 25% perlite. I was feeding during veg Biogrow, occasional calmag, late veg earl flower Biogrow (Reduced amount) and Biobloom, after 2 weeks flower cut out Biogrow now feeding Bio bloom, cal/mag and Molasses. I am using ciitric acid to ph down and a tiny amount of baking soda to raise. My temps are running at around about 80 f and RH varies between 50% and 70%. Going to bring in a dehumidifier. Im writing this for 2 reasons, 1 so newbies like me know how not to do it lol and maybe the clever folks on here can advise where i may be going wrong. Ive included pics but other than obvious Ca- the athers dont give away much as light hue interferes with colouration. Ive tried flash and setting on camera but no joy. They are scrogged so cant move them out. Well thanks for reading this, obviously if youve got this far you've not fallen asleep ha ha.

Ph issues week 5 flower
Ph issues week 5 flower 2
Ph issues week 5 flower 3
Ph issues week 5 flower 4
BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

I'm not familiar w your medium. You're sure it's 75% actual soil( not peat) that ph sounds a lil high if it's peat. The plants don't look too bad... Def fixable
Hi Wentworth. Its not peat based soil. Ive increased the ph of my feed as i think its dropping when going into soil. 2 plants are quite severe, the others are showing some Ca- and Red Petioles. Improvements 3 days later seem to be taking place. I dont think the Ca- damaged leaves will repair, but the yellowing from P- seems to be going patchy green, so hopefully sorted it. Thanks for your reply :)

Top Bottom