ph/ppm perfect is finally here!

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

Hey guys, I know a ton of folks hate on advanced, so if you're on of them please check out another thread. I dont have experience with any other nutes besides AN so Im not in a position to argue on what is better and why. All I do know is that Im running AN right now and Ive never seen such growth and in such a short amount of time!
BUT anyways I just wanted to let you guys know that the new connie and sensi and 3 part are no available in the new ph/ppm perfect formulations. I am ordering some sensi today and Im going to do a full grow using it. I know Ill still check my ppm and ph levels on a bi daily basis just to see and chart down notes on everything. We'll see how good this shit really is! I am skeptical to be honest but well start out small and go from there!

D

Door2theUnivers

thats awsome whats your recipie?

im switching over from humboldt to an , would you mind telling me what your line up of nutes and additives your using ? and are you following the an charts or lower dosages ?

thanks!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

pretty sure that half the stuff on their website claims that it is ph perfect already
congrats a.n. you can correctly ph you products before they leave the producting facility
disclaimer-a.n is the bomb but im guna keep talking trash til they quit raping me at the checkout

M

Motherhugger

Hey guys, I know a ton of folks hate on advanced, so if you're on of them please check out another thread. I dont have experience with any other nutes besides AN so Im not in a position to argue on what is better and why. All I do know is that Im running AN right now and Ive never seen such growth and in such a short amount of time!
BUT anyways I just wanted to let you guys know that the new connie and sensi and 3 part are no available in the new ph/ppm perfect formulations. I am ordering some sensi today and Im going to do a full grow using it. I know Ill still check my ppm and ph levels on a bi daily basis just to see and chart down notes on everything. We'll see how good this shit really is! I am skeptical to be honest but well start out small and go from there!

YAY!!

Finally. I've been looking for this news for fricking ever and no one seems to have a straight answer.

Of course, I'm not sure when my hydro shop will get it, but as soon as they do, I am so there.

I have to agree with someone else, I've actually found the AN products to be stable in terms of pH and PPM, so I'm not sure how much better the nutes can get.

See, I'm a skeptic too. Or just lazy. I tend to stick with the same nutes when they work and never switch things up. AN has been a winner for me and my current lineup rocks so hard that I don't want to change it.

But then again, new toys in the grow room....can I resist?

Yeah, probably not.

S

SSHZ

I guess I'm missing something here. Am I right to assume that these are pH/ppm balanced so mixed with the correct amount of water, no further adjustment is ever necessary to control a roving pH or ppm???

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Ya according to there website you can throw away ph up and ph down. No need for a ph tester. Sounds ridiculous to me, but so does the rest of there gimmics.

420Gator

420Gator

sounds like a way to make $ to me, no offense to anyone who uses AN. im running FF and its pretty stable the ppm never changes (not sure how it could) and the ph rises by 0.1 every day or so.

one other thing...how can it be ph and ppm "perfect"? were all growing various strains in various mediums/temps/lights/rh/etc and we all desire various ph and ppm levels

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

From what Ive seen AN performs many marijuana miracles.

C

Cagedxj

Cutting Edge Solutions has been PH/PPM Perfect for awile and I have very good results

C

Cagedxj

But yes the PH Perfect will be out soon, I am not able to get it here yet in the NW

S

SSHZ

PPM can drift if you reuse the runoff in a hydroponic system (for example). As the plants use certain nutes, the ppm fluxuates (as it also will when you top off the reseviour). I remember using their Connoisseur line, which was also supposed to be readily available in a wide pH range- but I wasn't at all happy with it. And it was quit expensive too boot.

Venom818

Venom818

Cutting Edge Solutions has been PH/PPM Perfect for awile and I have very good results

lets see some pics bro and im not knocking you just wanted to try CES but have been hesitant to do so cause the advanced 3 part is the shit and its not to expensive its actually cheaper than gh atleast at the hydro store that i go to it is.

B

BoCo Buds

PPM can drift if you reuse the runoff in a hydroponic system (for example). As the plants use certain nutes, the ppm fluxuates (as it also will when you top off the reseviour). I remember using their Connoisseur line, which was also supposed to be readily available in a wide pH range- but I wasn't at all happy with it. And it was quit expensive too boot.

What's a trip is that they claimed it didn't matter what your source water was... ro or tap...?

But, you have to use all the products & additives they list, don't forget... hmmmmm

R

Reefer Franklin

New From AN is a product that protects your plants....

.......from reptiles. It's called 'Snake Oil'. Later in the year it will be re-labelled as 'Snake Oil Plus', then in 2012 'Snake Oil Supreme'.

Self-adjusting Ph and PPM. Not possible. Let's look at AN's track record.

A company that gives away a very glitzy magazine called Rosebud yet gives no mention in its pages of Marijuana. That's right, we're all growing tomatoes. When was the last time you saw a reference to what their products are really being used for. Commercial cowardice ?

And how much profit are these guys making if they can give away a mag with a $7.00 cover price. "COMPLIMENTARY TO ALL HYDROPONICS GROWERS" Should be replaced with "WE REAMED YOU WITH YOUR LAST ADVANCED NUTRIENTS PURCHASE SO HERE'S SOME VISUAL VASOLINE."

What IS the deal with the centerfold ? A little disrespectful to women growers, don't you think ? Oh that's right it's only men who grow weed.

Bud Factor X is one of AN's newest products at a street price of $85 a liter.
It's 0.5% Magnesium and not much else. Recommended dosage is 8ml per gallon of water for hydroponic usage = 112 gallons.

Azomite provides the same amount of Magnesium plus about 60 micro nutes that are mainly beneficial to Marijuana. None of them are harmful to weed.
A 44 lb bag is $32 and will dose 4,400 gallons of water. If you bought Bud Factor X for the same quantity of water it would cost you more than $3,300.
So the Bud Factor X is more than 1,000 times the cost of the Azomite. Now we know how AN can give their magazine away. This analysis can be applied to any of their nutes. Just read the label and search for non-proprietary chemicals.

Last year in a moment of lazy craziness I bought a Trim Reaper. At the time most of them were being held up at the Canadian border, but I found one in on Ebay out of New York. The machine arrived and I gunned it up. I was not impressed. It was removing small amounts of outer leaves and leaving buds ragged and ugly. I called AN. Tech support was less than useless and the gentlemen I spoke to whose name would be common in Russia, admitted he knew little about the machine.

Luckily a local hydro shop did know the machine well. The owner took one look and pointed out that the blades had been installed with the washers under them instead of over them. Apparently when the machines were stopped at the border they were shipped in parts and assembled by monkeys in the US. I was not happy, having run 10lbs of Sour Diesel through the machine.

The one page 'instruction manual' that comes with the machine is more annoying than useful. How wet or dry should the weed be ? AN thinks it should be as wet as possible. From much experimentation I got the best results when the bud was about 6 days dry. It just rolls the outer leaves off at this point and leaves a pretty good looking bud.

So to the chase. Do you really think that a nutrient self-adjust when it doesn't know what the starting Ph of your water is ? How can it adjust for PPM when that's changing with every feed. Not possible. Come on AN tell us how it is. And BTW you owe me for 20 hours of hand-trimming the messy buds that went through your incorrectly set up machine. Come on you can afford it. I would even take your overpriced product in payment.

The Grim Reefer

Oh Daddy please grow more of this wonderful catnip
B

BoCo Buds

LOL... now someone got some shit off their chest! ;-)) i hear ya

And you should wait until the SO Super XX comes out... heard it makes the buds ooze gold flakes!!!

A

antimatter

Im sure glad that my water is good and my nutrients already adjust into the range I need without this ph perfect technology.

Top Bottom