Ph Problems Help

• Thread starter NoScope209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I don't want it to run out by the time I get to harvest lol. Only got 1L of bloom and grow. I've got 4 plants do you think it will last me? I can see it running out pretty quick
1 lt gro. 2ml/lt. Lets say 10lt for the 4. 20ml for one watering. 2 per week. 40mls weekly. 1000ml/40ml=25weeks. You will bump it a bit higher as you go along and lower it when in flower but it will last you i’m sure.
Besides if plant needs it and you dont feed it why did you get the nutes..

N

NoScope209

1 lt gro. 2ml/lt. Lets say 10lt for the 4. 20ml for one watering. 2 per week. 40mls weekly. 1000ml/40ml=25weeks. You will bump it a bit higher as you go along but it will last you i’m sure.
Besides if plant needs it and you dont feed it why did you get the nutes..
I guess... what about the fish mix by biobizz? Do you think it will be beneficial? I read that if you do fish mix in veg you can do half grow half fish mix.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I guess... what about the fish mix by biobizz? Do you think it will be beneficial? I read that if you do fish mix in veg you can do half grow half fish mix.
They are all for veg. They both have shit ton of molasses so beneficial for the microheard.
Grow will get the job done and next time get fish mix if you want to try it. Both are nice.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

You already said your issue. If your using rainwater then your PH is already to high

N

NoScope209

Seems like the problem has worsened over these passed few days. The Browning has increased on some of the leaves. Seems like all the leaves now have Browning on them. All signs point to a pottasium deficiency. Could it be from underfeeding?

Madmax

Madmax

That potting mix would have bugger all nutrients in it.
My normal rain water is neutral ph. Don't live around any cities I'm out in the bushes. The soil is a potting mix I got from my local nursery. Has a lot of wood chips in it which is making it acidic
Wood based mulches lead to nitrogen deficiency.yellowing of the leaves etc.some bloodnbone can add nitrogen to soil.manures aswell and can raise ph slightly..worm castings can also and help the cation exchange capacity for the retention of nutrient cations..

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Seems like the problem has worsened over these passed few days. The Browning has increased on some of the leaves. Seems like all the leaves now have Browning on them. All signs point to a pottasium deficiency. Could it be from underfeeding?
Are you checking your ph after mixing your nutrients?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah it's been tested and all and is safe for use. I will see how I can get the ph tested I've spent a bit of cash on my grow and it's adding up lol
best thing to do is go to home depot,they have water test for free only kicker is they hound the shit out of you afterwards to buy softeners and shit,so keep in mind,like suggested get a 14 buck ph and npk tester off ebay and test your soil,if you are running lower than 6 in soil add wood ash it better than lime imo,leaches out quicker were you can still use soil for other plants that require higher or lower ph,6 is good in soil gives room for more feed by ppm measurment,when i lived in the city my damn city water was 8.5 full clorimine and clorine,flouride,battled that shit for over a year,finally i dropped my ph by adding more peat moss to 5 then the high ph of water buffered,i did bubble off clorine though,make a difrence cant say,but that how i combated the problem,im on a well now and ph fluctuate by rain storms in the recharge zone,so all my veggies are all sitting in raised beds with soil ph at 5 and well water ,do great,i user nothing but rain water for my herb,it is few and far in bettween when it rains ,but damn when it does,18 inches of rain in october got 3 55 gal drums full of that love,anyway give it a shot see what happens cant hurt,but them constent headachs do hahahahh

Top Bottom