Ph Problems

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misshroom

Misshroom

Lemon haze, 36 days into veg:
I'm using cheap soil, 16L smartpots, organic vermiculite and perlite. 250w hps, 200w cfl. Biobizz nuts - only giving them 2ml alg-a-mic and 3ml fish-mix every feeding with 3L water. ph range from 6.3 - 6.6 but my runoff is shit, every time. 5.2, 5.4 and getting even lower this week 4.3, 4.9. i fear these two leafs will turn into many if i don't get my ph up. Will flush with water next feed. anyones has a idea to raise my ph in soil? Keep it organic please :)

it's the lowest leaf on the stem. had one before it dying aswell :(

Ph problems
Ph problems 2
Misshroom

Misshroom

I'm a little late now, stores closing in about 6 min. but i'll go get it tomorrow asap. thank you Toaster!! :)

Misshroom

Misshroom

@Toaster79 - the only store in Norway selling these have taken them of the shelves. Do you have a link or reference to where to buy it online?

Misshroom

Misshroom

lol no, i googled it and found so many different types. But will try, thanks.

G gnome

G gnome

Lemon haze, 36 days into veg:
I'm using cheap soil, 16L smartpots, organic vermiculite and perlite. 250w hps, 200w cfl. Biobizz nuts - only giving them 2ml alg-a-mic and 3ml fish-mix every feeding with 3L water. ph range from 6.3 - 6.6 but my runoff is shit, every time. 5.2, 5.4 and getting even lower this week 4.3, 4.9. i fear these two leafs will turn into many if i don't get my ph up. Will flush with water next feed. anyones has a idea to raise my ph in soil? Keep it organic please :)

it's the lowest leaf on the stem. had one before it dying aswell :(
Oh, i meant to tell ya.....its the fish fertilizer thats droppin ur ph....shits axidic

hermit186

hermit186

6.0 is your lower ph for nutrient pick up you have composted dirt from the garden and adding chemistry that the plant cant use. I give this as my opinion. Stop with all the stuff your using it isn't working.
Use water and very low nutrients. your ph is to low and needs to move up close to 6.5.
Your over watering to correct the problem of over watering.
Flushing for you might be the wrong move it will instantly release all the excess nutrients in the soil.
If that happens you will chase your tail for the rest of that plants life.
Use ph water at 6.5 add nothing for the next water and get run off reading it will tell you what to do.
Your ph water should have a ppm of under 100 even lower is better and 1mls per leter Cal/mag.
Add a trace of molasses just a coupla drops to the gal. It feeds the bugs in your soil.
In your case you don'tr have a big window to get a grip on this.
Run off ph is and interesting reading but you need ppm of the runoff. The reason for the drop ph is the composted from garden in your garden is fine the ph of a garden is much higher. You composte for weed plants is not done composting and is finishing up in your pots,
Next time eather use media from a bag and leave the unfinished composte in the garden.
Or read a bunch about adding compost to your soil.
If your in even not wonderful soil you shouldn't feed that plant for several weeks your feed a baby like its a teenager bad idea.
How do I no this your not the first to make mistakes with compost. I now don't use my compost in with plants till is at the least 12 to 18 months old.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
@Misshroom

You said,"I'm using cheap soil"

Cheap soils contain ingredients that are not pH friendly for cannabis. That's your whole problem right there in my opinion. Best of luck, peace

Top Bottom