PH while adding more PK in flower

• Thread starter 4.19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

First time grower and during my veg state (more N than PK) I had to add PH down to get it in the 6.2 range. However, now that I have reduced the N and added a little more PK Im finding that I need to add some PH up. Seems like these nutes drag down the PH level. Oh, all liquid nutes. Has anyone experienced this and is it normal or should O consider changing my PK nutes? Its on off the counter blend from Homedepot called Morbloom

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
First time grower and during my veg state (more N than PK) I had to add PH down to get it in the 6.2 range. However, now that I have reduced the N and added a little more PK Im finding that I need to add some PH up. Seems like these nutes drag down the PH level. Oh, all liquid nutes. Has anyone experienced this and is it normal or should O consider changing my PK nutes? Its on off the counter blend from Homedepot called Morbloom

There are feed charts for most products that I know of. Nutes do lower the ph and the more you add the lower it goes. Example. I use General Hydroponics 3 part trio system..In veg I'll use 5 ml Micro, 5ml Grow and 5 ml Bloom then add 2 ml up. I like my Ph close to 6.5 If I up my feed for aggressive growth To 10/10/10 ( just before flip) I'll need 3 - 4 ml up I'm happy with ph in the 6's. I don't use down at all any more. I've had issues with it accumulating in the soil dropping my ph to 4.8 on one grow..I needed lime and patients to get my ph back to a healthy level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom