geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Not yet;
they're outdoor--
just starting their journey...

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

@AngryBeeman looks like we all have the same Phenos of the the S1. @pookie did you see any other phenos than shown?

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Haven't seen many others Angrybeeman and i both pop'ed the whole packs looks like not much drift the weird three finger and nice five leaf. Looks like the 5'er is the producer and stinkier of the two. Structure and growth look almost identical to what beemans look like. This is another farmers Divine S1 work from the Mitten turns out like but he's on a Higher Plain than most, i just make sure it reaches patients.

20141230 132154
20150522 151449
P

pookie

Haven't seen many others Angrybeeman and i both pop'ed the whole packs looks like not much drift the weird three finger and nice five leaf. Looks like the 5'er is the producer and stinkier of the two. Structure and growth look almost identical to what beemans look like. This is another farmers Divine S1 work from the Mitten turns out like but he's on a Higher Plain than most, i just make sure it reaches patients.
how does the three leafs smoke come out ?

Mikyways

Mikyways

Really want to know The Divine S1 will show some black leaf, When flushing?

Would love to see more picture from the Divine GSC S1. Any one can provide?

Last edited:
Mikyways

Mikyways

Wow that look great produce. AngryBeeman ,What do you think of this S1s compare to the forum or other cross.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I haven't seen any s1's even close
Actually I saw some s2's that looked better then s1's, fwiw
Looked closer, better trichomes, etc..

AngryBeeman

AngryBeeman

Premium Member
Supporter
See bill murry...That's why i don't post..Fuckers.bashing my Divine s1s...... Its all Fire.....Motherfuckers have nothing good to say shut the fuck up!

Mikyways

Mikyways

I just brought the Divine S1s.
Hope to get the Fire out of 10.
william76 can you describe,what about the smell and density of the nugs.

Top Bottom