Phing

• Thread starter Leelandgrow3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

So I ph my water but a thought came in my head are u supposed to ph after u put newts in to?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So I ph my water but a thought came in my head are u supposed to ph after u put newts in to?
its good to know a starting point,ph and ppm,if you have hard water the ppm count will force you to use less nutrient,check out the hannah chart for ppm count for the stage of growth your at,when you know the start and do 1/4 nutes,check ppm again make sure you use those number if you dig,if your ppm is 250 for a seedling or whatever it is and your water is already hard say 300,dont add nothing just get some ro water and do half and half get that ppm down were you can give a tad of nutes anyway,but all said and done the end product of mixture should match both ph and ppm count and you be smoking dope before you know it haahah hope it help check the hannah chart

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I ph a 6.3 and 6.5 before Newt's never measured my ppm before and a link to the hannah chart

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I have to let my tap sit for 24 hours anyway then I have to ph it to stable 6.3 to 6.5 but yeah I would like to view that hannah chart

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

its good to know a starting point,ph and ppm,if you have hard water the ppm count will force you to use less nutrient,check out the hannah chart for ppm count for the stage of growth your at,when you know the start and do 1/4 nutes,check ppm again make sure you use those number if you dig,if your ppm is 250 for a seedling or whatever it is and your water is already hard say 300,dont add nothing just get some ro water and do half and half get that ppm down were you can give a tad of nutes anyway,but all said and done the end product of mixture should match both ph and ppm count and you be smoking dope before you know it haahah hope it help check the hannah chart
You have link for hannah chart

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Is a tds meter and ppm meter same thing?
yes ,one is ec and other is ppm
seedling 100-250 ppm 0.2-0.5 ec
early veg 300-400 ec 0.6-0.8
full veg 450-700 0.9-1.4 ec
early bloom 750-950 ppm 1.5-1.9 ec
full mature bloom 1000-1600 ppm 2.0-3.2 ec
not sure what to google,if i remember back that far,i just typed hannah feed scale for cannibis,dont ph your water then add nutes,ph after nutes are added,if your using any silica put it in first it will raise the ph disolve add your nutes and check ppm first,then ph the feed to 6.5

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

This what I found pretty sure basically same thing ur explaining to me thanks for the info and happy growing

Screenshot 20190723 222210 Chrome
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Lol my shit looks pretty healthy for doing it ass backwards this whole time ph then adding newts 🤦‍♂️

Received 746440392488317
Received 454401142081049
Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Thought rednecks didn't use internet lol but yeah for doing it ass backwards the lady's running strong

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Well I'd say I'm in full veg I'm growing fast after I did my topping and mainlining

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thought rednecks didn't use internet lol but yeah for doing it ass backwards the lady's running strong
what you talking about,most car and trucks i work on is learned from diy shows hahahah,in my day there is a thing called carburators,big bastard that growl on top of a whole 8 cylinders,every thing pretty much same,these new things shit computor every damn thing,even semi trucks have gone to computers,i can build any of them from the injectors down,that computer guessing shit or 40 k scan tool aint my gig,i still to the imperial system and black ass oil stains hahahahh,even putting on heavy equitment,under cowl or below im good,that cab and electrionics hell nah,so truck and dozers are off the bucket list hahahah

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

Lol I feel yeah I was raised in the country myself not around all the fancy electronics stuff

Top Bottom