Phlizon Official LED Grow Light

PhlizonGrowLight

Supporter
Phlizon FD6000-O 640W is on sale! $40 OFF lowest to $399!

Samsung+ OSRAM LED
0-10V dimming
Inventronics Driver

Phlizon led grow light

ninjadip

ninjadip

Phlizon FD6000-O 640W is on sale! $40 OFF lowest to $399!

Samsung+ OSRAM LED
0-10V dimming
Inventronics Driver

View attachment 1280617

Wish I would of found this model when I was looking for my first light, wouldn't ever need a second. I love how you guys are so active here with give aways, really cool

SSgrower

SSgrower

I had my 1st. harvest,dry&cure under the FD4500 3 months ago and the results are great, terpy, dense buds. SS Well I dryed and cured the budz in the dark actually,Cheers Philzon! SS

Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

Wish I would of found this model when I was looking for my first light, wouldn't ever need a second. I love how you guys are so active here with give aways, really cool
I bought the FD4500 450w 6 bar style that is folding style as well but, now Philzon comes with this FD 6000 which looks like the same light just more wattage at the same price? SS

PhlizonGrowLight

Supporter
Hi everyone! We are excited to announce that, we are expanding! In fact, we are opening a new online Thailand store!👏👏👏
If you are located in Thailand, now you could place the order directly on Phlizon Thailand Store:

🙌We offer:
👉Free Shipping, No Tax
👉Fast Shipping 3-7 Business Days from Phlizon Thailand Warehouse
👉Up to 3-year Warranty

👉Also, please don't forget to apply the code PHTHCFAMER8 to get one with 8% OFF!
Thanks for all the support to Phlizon! We would continue to bring quality, reliable, and affordable grow lights!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Go for it, I paid $400 for my FD4500, same price as the FD6500 8 bar you are about to buy,Cheers SS OOPs it's a six bar right?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom