Phlizon PH-B8-D 640W! Limited Stock with Limited-time Sale!

PhlizonGrowLight

Supporter
Phlizon PH-B8-D 640W!

āœ…0-10V Dimmable
āœ… SAMSUNG 561C and 660nm Red Light
āœ…IP65

Limited-time Sale lowest to US$369.99

Phlizon ph b8 d 640w limited stock with limited time sale
Phlizon ph b8 d 640w limited stock with limited time sale 2
Phlizon ph b8 d 640w limited stock with limited time sale 3
Phlizon ph b8 d 640w limited stock with limited time sale 4
Phlizon ph b8 d 640w limited stock with limited time sale 5
I_GROW_SKUNK

I_GROW_SKUNK

Looks like your lights are a bit too high. The par map for 24" looks about perfect for equal light distribution. I would get a string with a washer on the end at 24 inches long so you always know where your 2 feet distance of your light to canopy is at. Maybe I'm seeing it wrong, it just looks like a lot more than 2 feet in the pic šŸ¤·

X

Xantum

With PHTHCFARMER8 i can only get to Total USD 386,39 $
I don't know where this US $369.99 come from.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

did you get one? i would love to have that one light and get rid of my other ones
Nah i passed on it, i was going to, but im just gonna get the fd6000 i think. They are the same price they just have different diodes.

ninjadip

ninjadip

I was looking at them now, saw one other difference, this one looks like the bars are adjustable and the other are fixed.

You putting it in a 4x4? Man that would be sick af

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I was looking at them now, saw one other difference, this one looks like the bars are adjustable and the other are fixed.

You putting it in a 4x4? Man that would be sick af
Yeah itd be going in a 4x4. Wife let me spend some money for Christmas and all she asked is i keep it under 400 so im doing my best lol.

ninjadip

ninjadip

Yeah itd be going in a 4x4. Wife let me spend some money for Christmas and all she asked is i keep it under 400 so im doing my best lol.
Nice! My wife asked me for gift ideas, and I know how anti financially supportive of the grow she is, but I sent her a 3 see pack for like $35 and she just rolled her eyes šŸ˜‚

H

hawkman

Nice! My wife asked me for gift ideas, and I know how anti financially supportive of the grow she is, but I sent her a 3 see pack for like $35 and she just rolled her eyes šŸ˜‚
her eye's would "pop" out if she finds you are spending $100.00 a pack of fem (6 seeds) mine would ?

ninjadip

ninjadip

her eye's would "pop" out if she finds you are spending $100.00 a pack of fem (6 seeds) mine would ?
Oh idk if I'll ever spend that again on seeds unless it's something I got on authority is worth it.
My last two seed orders were only $30 something

I love this north Atlantic seed co. I asked her for some fruity stuff like Tropicana banana

But now I think I want to try some purple Haze that I found or maybe cherry cola. Idk. I grow 4 at a time and have this line up picked, and half of the next one. So I have some time to find two candidates if I don't decide to run two of the same ones from the next run.

But I would love a Christmas stocking of a variety seed pack, you should ask for that for Christmas lol

ninjadip

ninjadip

Ive got their PL-4500, 450 watt quantum board. It was 184 dollars shipped to my door with the code phthcfarmer8. Brighter than any of the other lights ive used, great budget lights imo.
That's a big son of a gun!! That's as big as quantum boards get. That's awesome

Latest posts

Top Bottom