Phlizon September Giveaway - PL4500 450W!

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Grow tips i wish I knew were freeze your seeds also that they last longer also dont over water as this is a very simple problem amoungs new growers also work with photoperiods as they are easier to run compare to autoflowers and also dont go buying them expensive seeds work with something affordable at the start.. and the last tip I can add into here would be Just know that your going to fall completely in love with growing to the point it should be called your new addiction. You’ll become obsessed with researching and trying to learn as much As possible (for me anyways) cause knowledge is power and it’s the most powerful weapon in anyones arsenal. There will be times of being overwhelmed with things like “holy fuckin shit I didn’t realize there was so much shit that you need to buy in order to have the total control over your optimal grow environment.” And so many more other things that the list could go forever.
Good luck to all my fellow growmies. And to all the new growers out there or maybe just someone interested in growing and thinking about trying it, just know that this is the most amazing community of people who all have a beautiful thing in common and we all are always here to lend a hand when we can. Don’t feel intimidated and if you go for it and at first you don’t succeed DONT GIVE UP! You’ll learn more from failing then you will from accomplishing something on the first try as long as you regroup learn from what you did and find a solution and don’t be afraid to ask for help. Happy growing everyone! And beat of luck to everyone!
#phlizon
Canada 🇨🇦

Last edited:
HippyFarmer420

HippyFarmer420

Make sure you check that your flower room doesn't have huge light leaks, this will cause problems.

Canada
#phlizon

WeedIsMySpinach

WeedIsMySpinach

Research about the genetics your growing it can help massively in understanding your girl.
UK 🇬🇧
#phlizon

Top Bottom