Phlizon September Giveaway - PL4500 450W!

C

Cjthegreat

Yeah me either. Iv never won a give away in my life. Crazy part is Iv entered many many giveaways. I would be forever grateful and put them good use immediately!

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Who won?
I was given notification to come here & nothing?
Ph water & nutrients correctly
U.S.A
"Phlizon

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

I'll check back later, I'm sure you guys need to know where your supposed to be mailing my light. Thx again
USA
#"Phlizon"

midgesmith

midgesmith

The first two times I replied, I missed something off!
UK
#"Phlizon"

C

Cjthegreat

Shit I'd do more than take care of the light. I'd put that bad boy to good use!

C

Cjthegreat

Yeah I'm sure they probably won't take that into consideration. Almost seems desperate to get something free. But hey I wouldn't know but if the tables was turned and I was the one giving away, How many times you comment wouldn't matter. Only if you gave tips like the title said hahaha any more than once a day and your spamming hahaha could get kicked I'm sure. Atleast that's what iv heard
USA
#phlizon

Last edited:
S

Skunk_dog

Yeah I'm sure they probably won't take that into consideration. Almost seems desperate to get something free. But hey I wouldn't know but if the tables was turned and I was the one giving away, How many times you comment wouldn't matter. Only if you gave tips like the title said hahaha any more than once a day and your spamming hahaha could get kicked I'm sure. Atleast that's what iv heard
I don't need it, I have lights that work fine, I'd happily upgrade and test.. but some folks just post dozens..and some chump on another one posted dozens and won, due to giveaway not being specific to one entry per person.. Anyway.. different Strokes for different folks.

Top Bottom