Phlizon September Giveaway - PL4500 450W!

C

Cjthegreat

Yeah oh well it is a give away. Don't come in expecting it or your most likely get highly disappointed

HippyFarmer420

HippyFarmer420

You act like the mofo is yours or something or you endorsed it or some crap hahaha get outta here with that dumb ass shit you do your damn self. Hahaha you was one of the ones who got me doing it 🤣
You just pissed cause you were called out for spamming..

You can look at the damn thread and see.. I started well after you tried to manipulate your odds..

Only one getting pissed it seems is you "for getting called out".

C

Cjthegreat

Lmao I wait 24 hours before commenting advice. Your dumbass may wanna double check. Just cause I comment doesn't mean I'm giving tips like it states to do hahaha you really are a fool

HippyFarmer420

HippyFarmer420

Yeah you did lol 😂
Considering Ive only ever entered 1 onter Spider Farmer Giveaway "on Rollitup", where I did not spam post, nor did I win... Im not sure what other SF giveaway you are talking about.. The one on their forum where they encourage you to post more? Not sure what you are talking about...

This Phlizon is the only one Ive ever posted like this and it was to keep up with you..

Canada
#phlizon

HippyFarmer420

HippyFarmer420

Doesnt matter when you post, you are still trying to manipulate your odds.. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it..

S

Skunk_dog

Since we are keeping thread going lol, nice nug, what strain?
Ethos Crescendo since you asked.

Since I was last poster and don't care if I win or lose. I think fairness is the only way, just an opine one entry/ on winner...but hey I get the legal BS, I can sue you for farting too loudly...anyway Good Luck Phlizon in wrapping the shit-show.!

Last edited:
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
My spider farmer se5000 is way better anyways lol. It wouldn't of compared. Not even in the same ballpark but hey if stuff is getting given away I'll try every time 😂 still congrats to vesti blue. And he didn't even give tips daily but honestly that's how it should be done. Nice job on the give away #phlizon
You need to seek help. You create multiple accounts to try and win, spam the board and then when you don’t win at the end you say your light is better. You’re some kind of special

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Based off your responses, I stand by my comment. I really hit a nerve huh? Need a hug? 🤗 It’ll be ok buddy one day you’ll know how to resolve your frustration issues. Smoke some of that weed and chill out. You are spamming message after message and you’re coming across a little coo coo for cocoa puffs

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

Well this is an awesome surprise to wake up to on a Saturday morning! Thank you @PhlizonGrowLight for the contest and I'm humbled to be the winner (with only one entry...I might add. And @Moe.Red, thanks for managing things here, the "herding cats" metaphor comes to mind.).

Thanks again, Phlizon, I'll be responding to your DM shortly.

Now the question is, what...to...grow...hmmm, we'll see.

Top Bottom