Phosphorus deficiency Or root rot?

• Thread starter Burnwun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnwun

Burnwun

Cant tell if she’s got a deficiency or root rot. Shes been drinking fast and a lot recently since flower and im in coco/perlite btw. I fill a 5 gallon bucket almost full and am running flora series. As of recently, ive been running at around 800-900 ppm

5 gal of water:
20 ml calmag
0 ml micro
0 ml gro
35 ml bloom
18 ml diamond nectar
18 ml big bud (AN)

i use this to feed 3 separate plants in 7 gal fabric pots w/ some runoff.
So technically, im making 3 gal of nutrient mix and diluting with about 1.75 gal almost 2.

About week 20 (week 6ish flower) master kush white label.

Phosphorus deficiency or root rot
Phosphorus deficiency or root rot 2
Phosphorus deficiency or root rot 3
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

I wish I had something definite to offer, but problems like this are pretty tough to get narrowed down. There's just so much going on with the plants needs changing at the same time that the weather is changing, your soil makeup is changing, and who knows what else. That said, I wouldn't worry too much. Keep doing what you're doing and as long as you can protect the plant from rot/mold, you're going to have a harvest.

By the way, your deck looks exactly like mine. We both need to re-stain next summer.

Burnwun

Burnwun

I wish I had something definite to offer, but problems like this are pretty tough to get narrowed down. There's just so much going on with the plants needs changing at the same time that the weather is changing, your soil makeup is changing, and who knows what else. That said, I wouldn't worry too much. Keep doing what you're doing and as long as you can protect the plant from rot/mold, you're going to have a harvest.

By the way, your deck looks exactly like mine. We both need to re-stain next summer.
Haha thats a fact man, thanks too.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

my thoughts were that, too - root damage causing deficiencies, even if pH is in right range and nutrients are available in the nutrient/grow-medium.

the damage is at the moment, confined to the larger fan leaves, but is there damage on all leaves - or is the damage moving up the plant?

Pandude

Pandude

I may be way off base, but mine are doing the same thing and I'm ruling it to nitrogen. This time of year with fall approaching, the plant is taking all of the nitrogen it normally gives to the leaves and is now shoving it toward the flower. If this is your case, its nothing to worry about, it is a natural thing to do.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

yup, typically it does 'yellow' from bottom up.

just keep an eye on the plant, and be tight with your watering/feeding regime. it's still on course to produce a decent yield/quality, doing good.

patience.

Burnwun

Burnwun

yup, typically it does 'yellow' from bottom up.

just keep an eye on the plant, and be tight with your watering/feeding regime. it's still on course to produce a decent yield/quality, doing good.

patience.
Ya ive tapered off nitrogen at this point, anything with ammonium nitrate actually, so calmag is basically the main source of nitrogen now which is pretty low. My main concern was if i was giving enough or too little phosphorus.

Pandude

Pandude

Ya ive tapered off nitrogen at this point, anything with ammonium nitrate actually, so calmag is basically the main source of nitrogen now which is pretty low. My main concern was if i was giving enough or too little phosphorus.
During flowering, especially during the late stage, the plant likes phosphorus as well as potassium.

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

oh, right. there are various theories on P-K treatment of the plants - depending even on the manufacturer's recommendations. some hit P-K at early stage of flowering phase, while others are mid-flowering phase. some recommend just one hit of their dosage....

Latest posts

Top Bottom